Delicious dishes are filled with eggs, cheese, fresh spinach leaves, and ground beef. It’s a hash brown breakfast food burrito recipe, melted cheese covered with tortillas making melt in your mouth. An easy healthy dish is only 35 minutes to make it.
I often make it, this is a family favorite breakfast dish, a busy morning takes me to choose this recipe. Making it with a variety of ingredients and different ways of cooking will make for a varied breakfast.
What ingredients can be included in hash Brown Breakfast Food Burrito?
In this simple recipe I added some ingredients that are easy to get, namely:
- Hash brown potatoes
- Red peppers
- Ground beef
- Chilli powder
- Cumin powder
- Ground pepper
- Fresh spinach leaves
- Grated cheddar cheese
I got all the ingredients left in the fridge. The first thing I did was make a hash brown. You can make it by casserole method or directly cook it in a frying pan.
What kind of potatoes should I use to make hash brown?
The potatoes that I use in this recipe are russet, in addition to their soft texture these potatoes also have some nutritional content, rich in antioxidants, sources of vitamins, and fibers such as phytochemicals or phytochemical compounds, which are natural compounds that are good for nourishing the body.
If you want to make hash brown with casserole:
- Preparation hashbrown casserole can be obtained in 5 minutes, you can vary it with this recipe.
You can start by mixing french fries, melted butter, cheddar cream, sour cream, onions, grated cheese, and pepper powder.
- Then put it in a casserole and bake it for 45 minutes.
- It can be directly applied to the burrito and rolled it up.
But this concept I made a burrito with hash brown that was directly used in the pan:
- This method will be shorter compared to the above method, starting by making hash brown on a pan containing melted butter and adding chili powder to it.
- If presenting to your child I recommend removing the chili powder or reduce it.
- After that, I add ground beef, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, mashed red chili, and salt, cook for 5 minutes.
- Next, whisk the eggs and fry them. You can make a whole omelet or make scrambled eggs.
- Then prepare the tortillas and put all the ingredients in a measure of 1/4 cup (1/4 cup spinach leaves, 1/4 cup brown hash mixture, 1/4 cup ground beef, 1/4 cup cheese, and 1/4 cup omelet). Roll it up and Bake again for 5 minutes or until all sides are browned.
What side dishes can be served with burritos?
- Fresh pieces of fruit such as melons, watermelons, or strawberries will make a balanced meal that can be refreshing.
- If you’re a spicy lover, serve a burrito with salsa sauce. This sauce is perfectly served with hash brown burritos, everyone loves it.
Quick and easy breakfast that you can try:
- Deviled Eggs Easy Recipe
- Best Easy Vegan Breakfast Sandwiches Sausage Recipe
- Keto Waffles Cream Cheese – Low Carb Waffles
- Serves: 4
- Serving size: 4
- Calories: 740
- Fat: 44 g
- Carbohydrates: 53 g
- Sodium: 1120 mg
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 31
- Cholesterol: 285 mg
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup hash brown potatoes
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- ¼ kg ground beef
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ¼ tsp garlic
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp butter
- 4 sheets of tortillas
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Leeks, sliced
- In a frying pan melt 2 tbsp butter, then add the potatoes and cooked peppers for up to 3 minutes.
- Add ground beef, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, mashed red chili, and salt, cook for 5 minutes. Drain
- beat the eggs in a bowl. In the same pan melt 1 tsp butter.
- Put the eggs in a frying pan and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Prepare the tortilla, in the middle lay ¼ cup of spinach leaves, ¼ cup of brown hash mixture, ¼ cup ground beef, ¼ cup cheese, and ¼ cup omelet and sprinkle with sliced scallions.
- Fold the tortilla neatly and roll it over to cover the filling. Bake again for 5 minutes or until all sides are browned.
Tips for Choosing Russet Potatoes
- Make sure the russet potatoes are stored in a dry place.
- If it is at humid room temperature, the potatoes will turn black and begin to undergo a decay process.
- Choosing russet potatoes should also be seen from the physical side of the vegetable. If when sliced russet potatoes secrete a greenish liquid indicates that the potato contains toxins that are quite dangerous if consumed.
- Russet potatoes with meat that begins to have brownish spots are also not recommended because it occurs due to several factors including the influence of sun exposure, temperature, the presence of water content that affects the condition of russet potato meat.