High Protein Low Carb Slow Cooker Meals

High Protein Low Carb Slow Cooker Meals – Recipes Easy

Posted on

High Protein Low Carb Slow Cooker Meals is a delicious and simple food recipe. Good for use on a diet program, very uploading taste. Because it takes longer to digest, so it can withstand hunger, makes extra fat in the body not much. This type of recipe is very easy to try. If you are busy with work.

Here’s an example of a high-protein, low-carb diet found on chicken thighs. Below will explain the content of chicken thighs.

CHICKEN TOP THIGHS

Chicken thigh is the active part, contains more myoglobin. In this section most people like, even though the color is a little dark compared to the chicken breast. And the price is relatively cheaper.

Chicken thighs have content of 209 calories in 100 grams, consisting of 53% protein and 47% fat.

If the meat is 100 grams without skin and bones, there are 26 grams of protein.

Ingredients

CHICKEN BOTTOM LINE

Chicken thighs are known as drumsticks. This is because the shape of this chicken piece is almost the same as a stick or a slightly bulging drum beat. This part of the chicken is located at the bottom of the upper thigh.

One chicken’s lower thighs are intact with bones and skin has a content of 112 calories, consisting of 53% protein and 47% fat. A total of 100 grams of skinless chicken thigh meat and bones contained 28.3 grams of protein and 172 calories. Of those 172 calories, 70% came from protein and the remaining 30% came from fat.

High Protein Low Carb Slow Cooker Meals

High Protein Low Carb Slow Cooker Meals

High protein low carb slow cooker meals is oneof the menus used for diet foods. Because it is longer digested, so it willwithstand hunger, and make additional fat in the body not much.
Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 4 hrs
Total Time 4 hrs 5 mins
Course Main Course
Cuisine Italian
Servings 6 people
Calories 238 kcal

Equipment

  • Knife
  • Pan
  • Bowl

Ingredients
  

  • 1 1/2 pounds Boneless Chicken Thighs, skinless
  • 15.5 ounces thick salsa I use Tostitos
  • 15 ounces chicken stock
  • 8 ounces Pepper Jack cheese or Montereycheese, diced
Keyword High Protein Low Carb Slow Cooker Meals

Instruction

Instructions

Place the chicken pieces at the base of a 6-liter cauldron pan.

Add the remaining ingredients.

Cook 3-4 hours high or low 6-8 hours.

Remove the chicken pieces and shred them. Put it back in the cauldron.

Serve hot.

High Protein Low Carb Slow Cooker Meals - Recipes Easy

 

Are you interested in the recipe above? Let’s give it a try.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recipe Rating