Hollandaise Sauce Mix Just Add Water is a classic recipe based on eggs, lemon juice, butter, and cayenne pepper. It has a slightly sour, refreshing spicy taste. We only need 15 minutes to get it ready.
This sauce added with water is usually served on fish, vegetables, or others to complete a perfect dish. Using roughing materials but quality and choice.
In this recipe I use eggs because there is Pantothenic Acid is a vitamin B5 that is found in vegetables, milk, cereals of course also eggs.
I also have a mainstay menu in the family maybe you want to try it, here are the types of recipes:
That’s not the only recipe I have, but there’s plenty more. With cooking, we can experiment with taste and create the perfect dish.
We here as women should be able to cook so as not to go out to buy food, which is not necessarily whether healthy or not.
We should be able to eat at home alone so that we can manage all the ingredients with the best quality and especially healthy food. I made Hollandaise Sauce Mix Just Add Water for the first time without any taste failure. And the way hollandaise sauce is made are different including:
Hollandaise sauce microwave method
Hollandaise sauce microwave method is easy and is a famous classic French recipe. By using simple ingredients we can make the dish become more complete.
Maybe it’s a different way but doesn’t worry, it’s not as hard as we imagined. Here’s the method:
- Put, egg yolks, water, lemon juice, salt into a blender. Puree until frothy.
- In the microwave heat the butter over medium heat until frothy.
- Then pour the hot butter slowly into the blender.
- Puree everything until the sauce thickens.
How to make hollandaise sauce
How to make hollandaise sauce is one of the ways we pamper the tongue that can be a complement to the dish. An important component of eggs Benedict but just as good as salmon, and potatoes.
The sauce uses egg yolks, melted butter, which is flavored with lemon juice, salt, cayenne pepper. The trick for us to make it is to heat the eggs until they thicken.
Here’s the method I used:
- Put the lemon juice, garlic, cucumber, pepper into a small frying pan and bring to a boil.
- Then place the bowl on a saucepan filled with boiling water, then add the yolk to it.
- After that shake and add the lemon juice.
- Then remove the bowl from the heat and add the butter slowly.
- Finally, season the hollandaise with a pinch of salt, and serve immediately to the table.
Those are some different ways of making, you can choose it as you wish.
- Double kettle
Here’s a recipe I’ll make that’s different:Print
Tips on choosing a good egg
- We must pay attention to the texture of the eggs on the shell.
- Before buying an egg you have to shake it first to determine if it is still good or not.
- Choose a round egg and smell it.