Hollandaise Sauce Mix Just Add Water is a classic recipe based on eggs, lemon juice, butter, and cayenne pepper. It has a slightly sour, refreshing spicy taste. We only need 15 minutes to get it ready.
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
4 tablespoons boiling water
3 large egg yolks
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
- First, melt the butter in a frying pan over low heat.
- Remove the pan from the stove and keep the butter warm.
- Prepare a saucepan and put water in it. Let it boil.
- Then heat the lemon juice until warm.
- After that put the double kettle on the stove wait until it is hot, then put the yolk and beat until thickened.
- Then add boiling water to it, continuing to shake the sauce until it starts to thicken.
- Repeat constantly until as we wish, beating the mixture with each addition.
- Put the lemon juice in, then remove the double kettle from the stove and turn off the heat.
- Shake the sauce quickly using a spoon or wire shaker can also.
- Pour the melted butter into the dough slowly.
- Finally put a pinch of salt, cayenne pepper, and beat the sauce until thick.
- Serve immediately over the dinner table.
- Category:Side Dishes
Keywords: Hollandaise Sauce Mix Just Add Water