How Long to Cook a Beef Tenderloin
A dish often served in America, it has a tender texture, is slightly juicy and very flavorful. this is delicious beef tenderloin, you can find out how long to cook a beef tenderloin in a different way of cooking.
Tenderloin meat has a fairly expensive price, you do not have to worry about cooking it for fear of failure. You can cook without the need to have special skills, really this is a delicious recipe that is easy to make.
You only need to play a little with fire and temperature with the help of a meat thermometer to know its maturity.
100 g of beef has 20 mg of magnesium content that is beneficial for the health of the body that is to maintain the body’s metabolism, produce enzymes, maintain the health of bones, muscles, heart, reduce the risk of diabetes and heart disease.
How Long to Cook a Beef Tenderloin?
In this recipe I will share some easy steps to cook beef tenderloin at various times:
Beef Tenderloin Roast
- This will affect the slightly crunchy texture of the meat on the outside as well as give it a nice brownish color.
- Start heating a pan given a little oil over medium heat, then put the meat that has been tied and seasoned with a pinch of salt and pepper powder.
- Cook until smoky for 10 minutes until all sides are browned.
Beef Tenderloin in The Oven
- The next step is to start by preheating the oven until it reaches 500 degrees F.
- Make the seasoning mixture in a bowl mixed with olive oil. Grease the beef tenderloin roast evenly on a wire rack.
- Insert the tip of the thermometer in the middle of the meat.
- Put it in the oven for 15 minutes, then lower the oven temperature to 350 degrees F and continue baking until the thermometer temperature reaches 130 degrees F or about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, remove the straps, and serve them.
Suitable dishes served with beef tenderloins:
I love serving this delicious grilled meat with vegan green bean casserole. This vegan dish has a tender texture coupled with a splash of mushroom cream sauce and crispy fried onions as it is perfectly baked.
Another delicious dish suitable to be served with grilled meats is roasted brussels sprouts in oven, a companion meal that is simple but has a very delicious taste. Sweet cabbage baked with grated parmesan cheese produces a crispy dish that many people love.
How to store leftovers?
- The rest of this meat can be stored well in the fridge in an airtight container, this will last for 3 days.
- You can heat the rest of the meat in the microwave at low temperatures.
- Serves: 6
- Calories: 375
- Fat: 29
- Saturated fat: 11
- Carbohydrates: 1
- Protein: 27
- 1 kg roast beef
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried sage
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- Prepare a baking sheet and coat with tin foil.
- In a small bowl mix the herbs and olive oil.
- Keep the roasted meat still tied on a wire rack, then spread evenly by the seasoning that has been made.
- Put the tip of the thermometer in the middle of the meat.
- Put in the oven and bake for 15 minutes at 500 degrees F.
- Then lower the oven temperature to 350 degrees F, continue baking for 20 minutes or until the thermometer temperature reaches 130 degrees F.
- Step four
- Remove the meat and remove the rope that still binds it.
- Slice and serve.
Tips on cooking beef tenderloin
- You can remove the rope on the meat by cutting it using scissors or pulling it slowly.
- When grilling meat on an ovenproof frying pan you can cook over medium heat – over high heat until smoky.
- Rest the roast for 30 minutes before serving and cutting. If you cut it straight away without resting it first you will get dry textured meat.