How To Cook Baked Salmon Cakes Recipes is a food menu that is sought after by many people, because it has a soft taste inside and crispy outside. That’s what a lot of people want and a very easy way to make it takes only 35 minutes.
But cooking is making our days brighter. All you have to do is use salmon fillets, sweet potatoes, lemon, broccoli, and a certain amount of seasoning to add flavor to make it more perfect.
I am quite deep into this recipe because it’s one of the mainstay menus in my family with a very delicious taste. And almost everyone’s looking for him. But this time I made a different variant of salmon bread cake and spicy steamed broccoli.
With this recipe, my family’s appetite becomes more and more, and more often gathered at home. Very healthy food, using quality ingredients.
Suitable for eating by everyone if you do not like spicy, can reduce chili according to your taste. I also made recipes made from salmon including:
Why would I prefer broccoli over other vegetables?
Because broccoli is a super vegetable that contains nutrients and many benefits. Among them contain macronutrients , which are nutrients that provide calories or energy needed for normal growth, metabolism, and other bodily functions.
In addition to providing many benefits, this recipe is very easy to give a very remarkable taste. This recipe can help you to live a healthier life without thinking about the effects of the disease.
I’m not careless to make recipes, it’s a very important thing in health with us making healthy recipes can help you eat well. So never be afraid to try recipes – recipes that I make, because they have been tested everywhere.
Not all types of food are good because there are limits. If it is too much then it will cause unwanted diseases. All must also have rules so as not to have any impact.
So let’s get to the core of the recipe, here are the ingredients and how:
Equipment How To Cook Baked Salmon Cakes Recipes
- 220 grams of salmon fillets
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons soy mayonnaise
- 1 and a half dozen eggs favorite small herd
- 1 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
- ¾ teaspoon Ontario hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon double colic mustard c
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups broccoli
- ½ teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ teaspoon mashed red chili flakes
- 2½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat. While waiting to preheat the oven to 450 ° F.
- The second cut the yams into cube-like sizes, then wash them first.
- Put the sweet potatoes in boiling water and cook until tender.
- Then cut the leeks, parsley, and capers by clashing them like a cube.
- Grate the lemon zest, then put everything in a bowl with mayonnaise, eggs, breadcrumbs, hot sauce, dijon, paprika, and salmon.
- Puree all the cooked mixture and sweet potatoes in a bowl.
- Shape bread by hand.
- Prepare a baking sheet and grease with olive oil.
- Place the bread on a baking sheet that has been smeared with olive oil.
- Put in the oven, and bake for 9 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the oven, turn it over first. Put the
- grilled back in again for 6 minutes.
- Finally, turn on the broiler and broil patties for 3 minutes.
- Cut the broccoli into pieces like a kuntum.
- Bring to a boil ⅓ cup of water, in a saucepan over medium heat and add the broccoli, cook until steaming.
- Meanwhile chop the garlic, mixing the olive oil and crushed red chili flakes in a bowl.
- Once the broccoli is cooked, drain the remaining water, and pour the oil mixture over it, stirring until well mixed.
- Remove the pan from the stove, then add vinegar to taste.
- Finally serve a warm dish with salmon cake.
Tips on choosing a good and fresh broccoli
- When buying broccoli with still dense buds and buds.
- To make sure it’s rotten or not, you can smell it.
- Do not choose broccoli that does not have blackish patches, because it will determine its quality.
- If you are curious about the freshness of broccoli, you can press the top stem with your finger.