How To Cook Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipes in Oven
The dish is simple but has a delicious taste, the manufacturing process takes only 35 minutes. this is roasted Brussels Sprouts in Oven, sweet cabbage baked alongside grated parmesan cheese resulting in a crispy dish that many people love.
Brussels Sprouts is rich in vitamin K which can support bone strength, aid blood clotting, and prevent osteoporosis that causes bones to become damaged and easily broken.
This time I shared an easy recipe that many people can do, and I shared some tips for getting crispy Brussels.
I often make them and are listed on my weekly menu. process it by baking is the easiest thing in this recipe.
It only takes a few ingredients, chopped garlic, and grated parmesan cheese will make this dish very delicious, salt and fresh pepper will add flavor to it. Meanwhile, grated lemon zest produces a fresh dish.
For maximum results, you just need to be careful in baking it, too long it will make your cabbage overcooked.
The usual dishes served with Roasted Brussels Sprouts are usually processed beef or chicken such as:
you can see the recipe below and try it for the perfect dish.
- Baking sheet
- 1 kg Brussels Sprouts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 grated lemon
- ½ tbsp red pepper flakes
- pinch of salt
- fresh pepper to taste
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- The first step, preheat the oven to a temperature of 425 degrees F.
- Then, prepare a baking sheet and spray using a nonstick spray.
- Cut the brussels sprouts tips and divide them into 2 pieces.
- Put the Brussels pieces on a drizzling baking sheet with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the chopped garlic, grated lemon zest, and ½ tbsp red pepper flakes evenly.
- Then sprinkle with salt and pepper, you can flatten them by hand.
- After that bake for 15 minutes until soft.
- Then sprinkle the grated parmesan on the Brussels grill, stirring using a spoon until well combined.
- Bake again for 10 minutes until browned.
- Taste and salt and pepper again if necessary.
Tips for roasting Brussels sprouts
- Choose a small Brussels, the smaller Brussels, the sweeter it tastes.
- Dry the brussels sprouts if you wash them, the drier they are then the crispier they are.
- Cut the Brussels into 2 pieces, and place on a baking sheet with the sides of the pieces facing down.
- If the cabbage is small size do not be halved.
- Put the Brussels on a baking sheet about 3″ away so this will help the perfect grill.
- For good results and flavors, you can use the olive oil of choice.
- The brown color on brussels sprouts was very good, it was the most delicious part.
- If you are using frozen Brussels, be sure to melt and dry them.
- You can put Brussels in an airtight container and put them in the fridge, this will last for 4 days.
- You can reheat in an oven at 355 degrees F for 5 minutes, or use the microwave for 1 minute.