This Spaghetti Squash Casserole food is healthy and delicious. Additional vegetables, sausages, and cheese make for a flavorful dish. The delicious pasta sauce makes it even more perfect. The process of making it is very easy, with only 45 minutes of dishes already enjoyable.
Spaghetti Squash is a food source that has the best fiber, by consuming it you can feel full for longer. because of its fiber content, this lot can also increase regularity and help to overcome digestive problems such as diverticulitis that have symptoms in the form of abdominal pain, fever, and nausea.
One day I tried various recipes that included Spaghetti Squash Casserole, I once failed in some of these recipes so forced to experiment with this recipe. This is the tastiest recipe I’ve ever made.
I was so happy when my family enjoyed it with excitement, this special dish served as a weekly menu for us. To make it requires several very easy stages, from starting to roast squash, baking vegetables, frying sausages, assembling the casserole, adding grated cheese, and roasting it.
This grated grilled cheese is my favorite part, when it puts it in your mouth it can make you addicted to it and make your mouth explode because of its deliciousness.
The soft texture makes grandma thrust the plate for a second time, a full stomach as if to limit everything.
I usually serve it for dinner and it would be perfect if served with Keto Berry Smoothie a fresh and healthy drink that uses natural sugar.
Spaghetti Squash Casserole Recipes
- Frying Pan
- 1 Squash
- 1 Onion
- 1 Red Peppers
- 1 Green Peppers
- 500 g of Sausage
- 2 ½ cups Pasta Sauce
- ⅓ cups Parmesan Cheese
- 8 ounces Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ tsp of Basil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Pinch of Parsley
Instructions Spaghetti Squash Casserole Recipes
- In the first step, cut the pumpkin into 2 pieces and discard the seeds.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper on top.
- Then, put the pumpkin in the microwave face down and add a little water, cook for about 10 minutes.
- Once the pumpkin is cooked use a fork to get spaghetti squash.
- On the other hand heat a frying pan, fry the sausage slices until browned. remove and drain.
- After that, sauté the onions and peppers in a different pan.
The next step is to assemble casserole:
- For the first layer, put the fried sausages in a casserole pan.
- The second layer, pour the spaghetti squash evenly.
- Next layer, add the pasta sauce and sprinkle salt, pepper, 1/2 tsp basil, and a pinch of parsley.
- And put both grated slices of cheese in the last layer.
- At 375 degrees C roast spaghetti squash casserole in a preheated oven, about 30 minutes.
- Cook for the first 25 minutes using a lid of the pan and in the last 5 minutes take the lid on to get a little brown on top.
- Serve immediately and enjoy it.
Tips and notes
- The roasting time of the pumpkin cannot be determined, it can be adjusted to the size of your pumpkin.
- Squash is a type of pumpkin that has a lot of fiber, making it easier for you to make spaghetti by scraping it.
- You can add some toppings to your taste.
- By you add some kinds of vegetables in it this will produce the best food that is very healthy.
- Spaghetti Squash Casserole can be stored for up to 3 months, by putting it in a plastic container and storing it in the fridge.
- To reheat, defrost overnight in the fridge and put it back in the oven until it is all hot.