How To Make Alfredo Sauce With Milk – Easy Fettuccine
Salsa di Alfredo is a soft butter topping that turns all kinds of pasta into rich and decadent foods. The sauce was developed in 1914 by an Italian man named Alfredo di Lelio in an attempt to get his pregnant wife, who had lost her appetite, to eat. The original recipe had very few ingredients: fettuccine, butter, and parmesan. Now a days, most recipes also include thick cream to make a softer sauce.
Food with good taste should not be difficult to make. This alfredo sauce is simple, easy, and very tasty. Keep in mind this is not a portion of diet food. However, we can sometimes indulge ourselves. In this article, we will demonstrate how to make a good alfredo sauce to combine with fettuccine pasta.
How To Make Alfredo Sauce With Milk
- 180 g fettuccine
- Salt water
- Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Vallè light butter
- 130 ml skimmed milk
- 1 garlic clove chopped
Instruction Alfredo Sauce:
- Start boiling the Fettuccine pasta. Boil in salted water until it reaches the desired maturity.
- Cut the cream cheese into many small squares. And this helps him blend more evenly.
- Place the pan over medium heat. Combine the cream pieces of parmesan cheese, butter, and milk.
- Stir until soft and warm. Don’t boil.
- Drain the pasta and stir gently with the sauce. This recipe doesn’t seem like too much, but it can be for 4 people.
180 g fettuccine
1 teaspoon Vallè light butter
1 garlic clove, chopped
1/2 tablespoon plain flour
130 ml skimmed milk
35 g in Parmigiano
1 teaspoon light Philadelphia
1 pinch salt
freshly ground black pepper
- To prepare alfredo fettuccine, you first need to cook the fettuccine with plenty of salted water, then start melting the butter in a saucepan over medium heat, then add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds, just to season the butter.
- Make a light sauce for a light Alfredo fettuccine, then whisk the flour with the milk, but not all of it, add it little by little, stirring constantly until thick, then add the grated Parmesan cheese and adjust the salt and pepper, stirring well. the cheese melts completely.
- Drain the fettuccine al dente and add the butter, add the cream cheese and serve alfredo fettuccine with a sprinkling of fresh parsley. Fettuccine Alfredo Ready and presented!
Try this very tasty Alfredo fettuccine… and tell me how it’s going !!!!