How To Make Best Easy Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe is a healthy chocolate chip cake that doesn’t taste like a sugar-free cake, almond flour, butter, and vanilla that makes the outside crispy and chewy inside. You only need 30 minutes to make it.
These pastries are not only healthy, but low in carbohydrates, gluten-free, and without whole grains. In addition to regular white sugar, you can use any keto-friendly sweetener. This time I used stevia rebaudiana for his replacement.
Stevia rebaudiana is a plant with excellent sweet leaves, also serves to improve digestion.
This is a recipe from my mother, the first experience of making Chocolate Chip cakes at home. There is no sense of taste in the diet, as it is sugar-free, safe for susceptible grandmothers with diseases and older siblings who are on a keto diet.
I also serve food recipes with the taste and texture of the making superior to the restaurant and do not take long Keto Chinese Food Low Carb Restaurants makes your breakfast more complete.
How To Make Best Easy Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Why did I choose this recipe? Because there are many benefits and content in the chocolate following the explanation.
Chocolate in addition to having a good taste, there is also nutritional content that affects the body namely stearic acid, palmitate, linoleic, linolenic, and theobromine.
Theobromine in chocolate can contribute to caffeine which we already know that it can affect the performance of the nervous system. It also contains pholifenol which serves as an antioxidant, phenylethylamine which can increase concentration and eliminate drowsiness.
As well as chocolate also contains some vitamins needed by the body such as vitaminS A, C, D, E, minerals such as iron, potassium, calcium, and also cocoa containing high sources of magnesium.
Let’s make a How To Make Best Easy Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe with different variants and flavors.
- Parchment paper
- Baking sheet
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp xanthan gum
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 227 g salted butter,browned
- 165 g stevia
- 115 g Lily's Dark Chocolate Cake Chips
- 56 g Lily's Dark Chocolate Baking Bar, chopped
- 185 g finely sifted almond flour, sifted
- Put the butter in a medium-sized saucepan and cook over low heat. Stir briefly using a rubber spatula, if it has melted it will start to foam. As it continues to cook, the color will change from lemon yellow to hard bubbles.
- By the time the butter is ready, brown spots will form at the base of the pan that will begin to appear on the froth. And it will have a very good nut-like aroma. Then remove, leave for 20 minutes.
- Add the almond flour, xanthan gum, baking soda, and salt to the bowl. Stir using a fork until well combined while waiting for the butter to cool.
- Add the Swerve, butter, vanilla, to the chilled butter. Stir at medium speed using a hand mixer for 30 seconds or until evenly distributed. Then put the almond flour, chopped chocolate, and chocolate chip by hand using a rubber spatula.
- Put a bowl containing the cookie dough in the freezer for 15 minutes to tighten. While waiting, set the oven rack to the middle position at 350°F, and coat two baking trays with baking paper.
- Transfer the cooled dough using a small baking shovel flatly onto a baking sheet, 12 cakes per sheet. It has a very soft consistency and is not solid. The pastry will harden when it is cold like a traditional cake.
- Store the remaining cookies in a sealed container for up to 3 days or freeze for up to a month.
Tips for a good chocolate
The bitterer the better
- The term dark chocolate is not prescribed by the food regulatory body. This makes any chocolate label able.
- When buying dark chocolate, and not a white one is a higher content of flavonols and polyphenols. Both are antioxidants against evil radicals associated with different types of diseases.
- Dark chocolate has been shown to contain more antioxidants than blueberries in every gram
You will need at least 70% cocoa to get health benefits, that chocolate producers often list the percentage of cocoa on its packaging.
Brown butter or fake butter
- Brown butter is good fat and a healthy source of stearic acid.
- In the United States, chocolate producers cannot label chocolate on a product unless it contains cocoa as an ingredient. However, some replace cocoa butter with cheap oil and the emulsifier is often done.
- Avoid counterfeit chocolate with products that have a label or name “chocolaty,” which is a term for the fake tan. And that has the word “partially hydrogenated” on its list of compositions. Because trans fats are often associated with heart disease.
Avoid chocolate that has gone through many processes
- If your chocolate is undergoing a process of alkalization, discard it. The term refers to cocoa processing which substantially reduces its heart-healthy content.
- A study in the Journal of Agriculture Food Chemistry showed that the average content of flavanols found in natural cocoa is nine times more than chocolate that has undergone various processes.