How To Make Biscuits – Homemade Biscuits Are you looking for quick and easy recipes to recycle pandoro and panettone for the rest of the holiday? Here are Pandoro and Panettone.
Delicious recipes that are very reminiscent of the cantucci I found here and then personalized following my tastes; Actually, I’ve created a simple version, with cocoa and also two-tone, to satisfy all my !!!
Pandoro or panettone biscuits are very easy to make: simply crush the pandoro or panettone with your hands, add the beaten egg with sugar, flour, almonds, and in a few minutes the dough is ready. Bake the dough when cooked, cut it into diagonal slices, then add it back to make.
Good and tasty biscuits for recycling panettone or pandoro for the rest of the holiday.
How To Make Biscuits
- 300 g in Pandoro or panettone
- 2 eggs
- 200 g in 00 flour or preferably
- 130 g in caster sugar
- 150 g in whole almonds or hazelnuts with or without skin
- 1 teaspoon developer powder
- 1 tablespoon bitter chocolate
They are perfect as biscuits to serve at the end of a meal with booze or as a soaking breakfast.
You can enrich the dough with 60 g of chocolate chip.
If you want to make it without cocoa, add a measure of flour directly without setting aside 1 tablespoon.
- Crush pandoro or panettone by hand, then set aside. Then beat the eggs with sugar until the dough becomes light and fluffy. Add the previously crushed panettone, flour (if you want to make a two-color cantucci, set aside 1 tablespoon of flour on the side (about 15 g) of sifted yeast, and knead with your hands. You need to get the dough mixture evenly like a soft cake.
- Divide the dough into two parts. For one add a spoonful of sifted cocoa and the other set aside flour. I recommend that you always mix in a bowl and it is only after you get 2 loaves that you move to a lightly floured work surface.
- Divide the whole almonds in half then add to the mixture. Serving pan with parchment paper, then shape the dough into 2 loaves and place on topper. To get a two-color effect: cut 2 loaves in half. Then cut in half for the long side only half of the previously cut bread and replace the color. Brush both joints with a little water and stick them well.
- Bake in a preheated static oven at 180° for about 30 minutes. Once cooked, remove from the oven and leave to cool for 10 minutes then cut into 1 cm slices. Put it back in the pan and bake in a convection oven at 160° for about 10 minutes.