How To Make Garlic Roasted Cauliflower Steaks Recipes
How To Make Garlic Roasted Cauliflower Steaks Recipes is this very vegetarian menu known as Buddhist cuisine or the perfect side dish. This type includes the main menu with amazing flavors and is very easy to make.
Cauliflower is a vegetable that contains many nutrients, vitamins, which is beneficial for the body. In addition, cauliflower is also easy to process and easy to get.
This cauliflower steak is excellent, light, fresh, and healthy.Without having to wait long you can serve the perfect dish even though the cauliflower slices are thick. Suitable for keto dieters, because without meat also we can make a super way to enjoy the dish of making vegetables as a steak with a taste that dares to use seasoning. If you want another keto-friendly meal try the Low Carb Japanese Noodles – Shirataki Noodles Recipe.
Not only is it vegan, gluten-free, and low-carb. But it is also a form of culinary expression. Cauliflower has a champion flavor, can maintain a sturdy texture, soft when roasted even with a big fire.
As for the suitable served with a cauliflower steak
- Chimichurri or romesco
- Greek yogurt and preserved lemons
- Roasted dates and old balsamico
- Cream cheese sauce
Equipment How To Make Garlic Roasted Cauliflower Steaks Recipes
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 12 sage leaves
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- The first step is to remove the head and leaves of the cauliflower. Then cut into 4 thick sections
- After that, put the cauliflower in a 12-inch pan smeared with oil, then sprinkle over the garlic powder, and a pinch of salt
- Then save the pan to the stove, and turn it on over medium heat
- Add the butter to the pan, waiting until the seasoning is completely mixed
- Sprinkle over the sage leaves to add flavoring, to make it the perfect seasoning
- Finally lift the cauliflower steak, then place it on a plate beautifully.
Tips for cutting cabbage steak easily
- First, remove the leaves from under the cauliflower and cut the stems until the base is flat. Then wash while rinsing and drying.
- Second, with the stem position facing down on the cutting board, cut into two sides evenly
Finally cut the cauliflower in half, then cut it again so that it becomes 4 thick cauliflower steaks.
Tips for storing cauliflower
- So that the cauliflower can still breathe, store it in a container that has air circulation, it can prevent rot, stay fresh, and maintain its quality. Or you can use porous plastic to store it directly in the refrigerator.
Tips for processing cauliflower
- Cauliflower is a type of vegetable that can be served in a raw state or without processing and processed first. However, in order to get a variety of cauliflower dishes, you can process the cauliflower by boiling, boiled, or sautéed with added spices of choice so as to produce a delicious dish. However, when you process cauliflower, the thing you need to remember and pay attention to is don’t cook it too long.
- To keep the color of cauliflower beautiful even though it has been cooked, and the taste is maintained then avoid cooking it using iron-based cooking utensils. Because iron-based cooking utensils will make the color of cauliflower blackish. However, it can be prevented by adding lemons to taste. Thus tips on choosing and storing cauliflower, here by processing it.