How To Make Instant Pot Italian Meatloaf Recipe is a favorite dish in winter. It only takes 1 hour 30 minutes and has a very special and flavorful taste.
This meatloaf recipe is familiar to Italians in winter. And very popular with its delicacy persists until now. But this time I will share this recipe with different variants, it can surprise you with the taste that will get later.
Just use minced beef ingredients, carrots, breadcrumbs, marinara sauce. And seasonings such as onions, garlic, salt, pepper, or you can add anything else.
It was the perfect combination, with a very seductive aroma of seasoning. I got this recipe from mom.
I’m not a chef, but I’m very good at cooking and have a lot of recipes. Among the recipes that are a mainstay of the family is Keto Jello Sugar-Free which has a slightly sour and refreshing taste.
I also want to be the successor of a mother who is good at cooking even though she is not a chef, I always learn and practice it.
At this time I’ve become a chef who has been said to be reliable and tested. It became a family pride that supported me being a chef.
Cooking is the most interesting thing especially with creating various recipes. Not only that, but I also want to make healthy food that is worth consuming by everyone, especially those who have diseases.
I like onions because they are low in calories rich in vitamins, antioxidants, fiber, and minerals.
The benefits of onions can prevent prostate cancer , which is cancer in men that develops inside the prostate gland, which is characterized by impaired urination.
Let’s just make this very interesting meatloaf recipe and make our meal even more special. Here are the ingredients and how.
Equipment How To Make Instant Pot Italian Meatloaf Recipe
- Instant pot
- Serves: 6
- Serving size: 6
- Calories: 585
- Fat: 42 g
- Saturated fat: 15 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 966 mg
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 35 g
- Cholesterol: 180 mg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 stick celery, finely chopped
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon English soy sauce
- 900 grams of minced beef mixture
- ⅔ cup Italian breadcrumbs
- ¾ cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- ¾ cup marinara sauce
- First heat the instant pot with the temperature to 350°F.
- Second prepare a baking sheet, coat with aluminum foil.
- Then spray with a nonstick cook.
- Then spray the pan using nonstick cookery. Put onions, garlic, carrots, celery, cook until soft and should occasionally be stirred.
- Remove and drain until cool.
- Put all the ingredients, beat the eggs with the basil, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl.
- Add the beef, breadcrumbs, cheese, and vegetables.
- When it is cooked, put the eggs and stir them by hand until they reach well.
- Put the dough on a prepared baking sheet, and shape it into a 9x5 inch bun.
- Then apply marinara sauce evenly on top, leaving it to drip slightly down.
- Put the baking sheet in an instant pot and pan for 75 minutes.
- Remove the meatloaf, leaving it first.
- Finally, slice into pieces and serve over the dinner table.
- If you are serving with mashed potatoes, it may warm up the marinara sauce additionally to serve.
Tips for choosing onions
- Do not choose sprouted onions.
- Before buying cultivated the contents of the onion are still areas.
- Avoid onions whose ends are peeled off.
- If you want to keep it a little longer try to dry it first.
- Try not to keep onions in the fridge.
Tips on choosing fresh celery
- At the time of buying celery is cultivated select the freshest.
- Choose celery that is green because it indicates it is still fresh.
- Celery that has a good quality is usually stalk
- still looks fresh, crispy, and easily broken.
- Do not choose celery whose color has turned gray, brownish, there is a hole in the stalk that indicates poor quality.