How To Make Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
How To Make Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe dessert originating in America. It has a sweet taste that does not cause blood sugar to rise. We only need 30 minutes to make it.
This recipe is very famous for its deliciousness and easy way. This pumpkin chocolate chip oatmeal cake is perfect for autumn. The food is vegan, gluten-free, and filled with selected ingredients of good quality.
With this recipe, all young or old people can feel the pain. So I was not only concerned with the old or young age to not be able to enjoy this delicious food.
I deliberately made different recipes so that everyone could feel. It’s the umpteenth time to make a sweet dessert but it won’t cause blood sugar to rise. There is no sense of ever you guys to make it.
This recipe is tested and famous everywhere you also do not miss the food. Because there are many types of food and can be processed at any table, as long as we have an intention to try or not.
Because cooking is one that we must love, if the food menu is – that’s all then we will get bored. So we need to be smart when it sings recipes.
Here are some foods made from a type of pumpkin:
- Spaghetti Squash Casserole Recipes
- Stuffed Butternut Squash Pie Recipes
- Baked Curried Butternut Squash Lasagna Soup
- Best Cooking Oven-Baked Spaghetti Squash Recipe
Why do I add chocolate to this recipe?
Because chocolate is one of the foods that have a sweet taste and is very much liked by many people let alone small children. But do not worry chocolate does not cause disease alone but some compounds are beneficial for the body.
Among them are phenethylamine compounds, which are compounds that can stimulate the increase in the absorption of tryptophan into the brain.
You know by now that chocolate is not dangerous to consume. So without any more anxiety, we just make it so you can enjoy the delicacy. Here are the recipes and steps:
Equipment How To Make Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe :
- Serves: 10 cookies
- Serving size: 1 cake
- Calories: 224
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated fat: 3.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 39 g
- Sugar: 17 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 5 g
- 3 ripe bananas
- ½ cup pumpkin, puree
- 2 tbsp java sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon, powder
- ¼ tsp nutmeg, powdered
- ¼ tsp allspice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground ginger
- ⅛ tsp clove powder
- 2 + ¼ cup oat rolls
- ¼ cup oat flour
- ⅔ cup mini chocolate chip
- First, prepare the oven and preheat it to 350 degrees.
- Prepare two baking sheets and coat them with baking paper.
- Puree the bananas in a bowl using a fork.
- Put pumpkin porridge, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, salt, ginger, and cloves into a bowl. Stir until well mixed.
- Then add the oat rolls and oat flour to the bowl, stirring again until completely well mixed.
- After that fold it into a mini vegan chocolate chip.
- By using a spoon shape the dough into a shape like a ball.
- Place all the dough that has been formed on the baking sheet neatly.
- And use your hands to shape dough into cookies.
- Put the loan in the oven, bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve on the table with another drink to complete the meal.
Tips for choosing a safe and healthy chocolate
- When buying choose a dark chocolate
- It is recommended to choose chocolate with the main content of cocoa butter
- Do not choose chocolate processed with alkaline or dutch chocolate
- Choose chocolate with a cocoa content of 60% and above it is better