This delicious, soft-textured, and juicy dish is an instant pot chicken recipe to freeze, a chicken recipe and its broth. ready-to-serve chicken breast and chicken stock that can be stored in the freezer or can be cooked directly. the manufacturing process is very easy, you can make it in just 30 minutes.
The aroma of chicken cooked in an instant pot is very piercing to the nose, the skin layer on top is crispy and the chocolate does not take off one bit, everyone loves it.
What seasonings are used in cooking instant pot chicken recipes to freeze?
In this recipe, I cook using a simple seasoning that is salt and pepper only. If you want a more delicious flavor you can add garlic powder, a little paprika powder, and vanilla.
Instant pot chicken recipes to freeze cooking tips
- Boneless thigh cooking time using high pressure can be cooked for 8 minutes for fresh thighs or 12 minutes for frozen thighs.
- While the boned thighs can be cooked using high pressure for 10 minutes for fresh thighs and 15 minutes for frozen thighs.
- Test the chicken using a thermometer until it shows 165 degrees, if it is not cooked you can re-cover the pan and let stand for 5 minutes, if it is still not cooked tighten the lid of the pan and cook again for another 3 minutes using high pressure.
- You can replace water with chicken stock for a more savory taste.
- The best way to cook this dish is to manually set the instant pot to sauté mode, if you choose poultry mode be careful in cooking it.
What dishes are suitable to be served with this main course?
- Usually, I often serve this food with mashed potatoes.
- Grilled vegetables such as Vegan Green Bean Casserole are also very suitable when served together. The tender Green Bean is coupled with a splash of mushroom cream sauce and crispy fried onions that are perfectly baked.
How to store instant pot chicken liquid?
You can store the liquid at the bottom of the pan to make a simple and healthy home-made chicken broth. Adding pieces of vegetables such as carrots, onions, and celery to the liquid at the bottom of the pan will add to the delicacy of the broth when the chicken is cooked.
The chicken broth can be processed into a delicious thick sauce by preparing 3 tbsp of water, and 3 tbsp of flour in a stirring bowl and then mixing it into a hot broth. Cook until the gravy thickens, seasoning with a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
Chicken broth can be healthy digestive because it contains gelatin. Gelatin can bind to water in the digestive tract which helps food get ‘down easier. The amino acids in gelatin, called glutamine, help maintain the functioning of the intestinal wall. Glutamine is also reported to prevent and restore leaky gut digestive problems or leaky bowel syndrome.Print