This simple dinner dish is an instant pot meatloaf that has a sweet and slightly salty taste. Thick glaze and soft texture, addictive to eat.
It is an American dish that cooks in instant pots at high-pressure temperatures, the result of its softness can be processed in just 30 minutes. Varying it with Lipton Onion Soup Mix Recipes – Homemade Onion Soup is the secret ingredient in making meatloaf in this recipe.
with onion soup mixture, meatloaf will be more tender, although cooked only 30 minutes. Its deep whole milk serves as a substitute for water to absorb bread crumbs.
Whole milk contains calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin A, and vitamin B12. Phosphorus bladder in it can help bone growth.
Delicious glaze obtained with 3 ingredients only:
- English soy sauce
- Brown sugar
mix it in a bowl and apply it to the meatloaf dough before cooking and re-applying it to the cooked meatloaf then grilling it again until the glaze is properly attached. The taste and aroma are getting stronger so I can’t wait to eat it.
Here are some recipes you might like:
- Easy Keto Flourless Soft Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe, This tender, chewy, and crunchy cake have a perfectly sweet taste is a recipe for soft keto cake without flour, peanut butter that has a sweet and slightly savory taste combined with a sprinkling of sugar making a healthy processed to start a keto diet.
- Easy Mashed Stuffed Butternut Squash Pie Recipes, fresh Butternut Squash with a sweet taste combined with a crispy crust pie produces a tender and delicious meal. This dish can be made during a long holiday because it requires several stages that take a lot of time.
- Baked Curried Butternut Squash Lasagna Soup, one of the foods known for its tenderness, savory flavor of a blend of broth and curry. It only took us 1 hour and 20 minutes to serve it.
- Serves: 8
- Serving size: 8
- Calories: 404
- Fat: 22
- Saturated fat: 8
- Unsaturated fat: 11
- Trans fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 14
- Sugar: 4
- Sodium: 373
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 35
- Cholesterol: 150
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 pack of onion soup mixture
- ½ kg ground meat
- ½ cup ketchup
- 3 tbsp English soy sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Prepare a bowl, put the milk, and breadcrumbs into it, and let it absorb for 3 minutes.
- Once absorbed, add the tomato sauce, a mixture of onion soup, eggs, and ground meat. Stir until well mixed.
- Prepare the bowl and coat the bowl with foil, making sure the foil bowl is 3 inches high to hold the liquid and oil.
- separate the aluminum foil from the bowl, then put the meatloaf dough into the aluminum foil shape of the dough into the bread.
- Then store the meatloaf dough in an instant pot rack.
- in a small bowl, mix the ingredients for the glaze, and then rub half the glaze over the meatloaf.
- cover the pan quickly and cook at high pressure for 30 minutes.
- in the last 10 minutes let the instant pan release the pressure naturally, and manually release the other pressure.
- to suck all the oil from the foil bowl, use a tuber binder.
- Transfer the meatloaf to a baking sheet and apply the glaze over the meatloaf. Bake for 5 minutes for a sticky glaze.
Tips for making instant pot meatloaf recipe
- Form aluminum foil like a bowl, to make it easier for you to prepare a bowl and put aluminum foil on top and shape it.
- Rest the cooked meatloaf for 15 minutes before cutting and serving, this will affect the texture of the meatloaf.
- If you continue to cut it without resting it first, the texture of the meatloaf will crumble.