Angina Pectoris Treatment
Treatment of angina pectoris aims to decrease complaints and prevent heart arrest. The method provided can be various, relying on the problem skilled by the customer, including:
Some kinds of medications that can be provided by doctors to reduce angina indications are:
- Blood-thinning medications, such as pain medication, clopidogrel, or ticagrelor
- Blood vessel expanding medications, such as nitroglycerin, expand and unwind capillary, so blood flow to the heart is better
- Beta-blocking medications, to slow the heart rate and make capillary more relaxed thereby reducing the work of the heart
- Drugs to control diabetes, cholesterol, and hypertension which are risk factors for coronary heart disease
If angina pectoris does not decrease after giving medication, the doctor will recommend medical measures, such as:
- Installation of a heart ring, to expand a tightened up artery by placing an unique cable television (ring) shaped such as a tube in the arteries of the heart
- Heart bypass medical therapy, by taking capillary from various various other elements of the body, to produce new capillary to change tightened up capillary
Together with undergoing treatment, customers need to undergo treatment for various risk factors for coronary heart disease that cause angina, such as hypertension and diabetes.
Customers also need to make lifestyle changes to prevent this complaint from reappearing. Lifestyle changes that need to be made consist of routine exercise, adopting a healthy and balanced and balanced diet, quitting cigarette cigarette smoking cigarettes cigarettes, and acquiring enough rest.
Search Keyword: angina cause, angina symptoms, angina symtoms, anginal symptoms, causes of sharp chest pain, hurting chest pain, my chest and throat hurt, really bad chest pain, reasons for chest discomfort, reasons why chest hurts, stab feeling in chest, stabbing feeling in chest, symptoms angina, symptoms of angina, symtoms of angina, what are angina symptoms, what are common causes of chest pain, what are some causes of chest pain, what are symptoms of angina, what are the symptoms of angina, what can cause angina