Problems of Angina Pectoris
Angina pectoris is usually because of coronary heart disease. When the coronary arteries become narrower and totally obstructed, a heart arrest will show up which can be fatal.
Therefore, angina pectoris needs to be examined since it is still an extremely very early sign, or since the pain is still mild and can decrease on its own with rest.
Evasion of Angina Pectoris
Angina pectoris can be avoided by adopting a healthy and balanced and balanced lifestyle. Efforts that can be used consist of:
- Quit cigarette smoking cigarettes and limit alcohol consumption
- Exercise regularly and maintain ideal body weight
- Improve your diet by consuming foods decreased in fat and salt, fruits, veggies, and whole grains.
- Avoid consumption of foods high in hydrogenated fat, such as sausages and fatty meats, butter, cheese, and fast food
- Positively manage stress, it can be through yoga exercise, representation, or doing a pleasurable leisure activity
- Check with your doctor regularly if you experience from hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, or diabetes