Japanese Scallops – Japanese Steakhouse Scallops Recipe is one simple food menu. This type of dish is very suitable when added with others such as beef. In Japanese restaurants, this dish is very famous.
Well, here we’ll explain a little bit about the clams.
Scallops are edible, fan-shaped with an open surface. It is also another species distributed in the Tohoku and Hokkaido regions. It is 10.5cm tall, 12cm long, bulging 3.5cm it is called a shell. The flat and brown part of the left skin, while puffy, white is right. Low width there are 8 to 12 radiation rods. Both shells are straight and long.
The nutritional content of shellfish
- Omega 3 fatty acids
- Potassium and magnesium
- Low calories
Benefits of shellfish for health
- Maintaining heart health
- Overcoming anemia
- Muscle formation and care
- Caring for nervous system functions
- Japanese Scallops – Japanese Steakhouse Scallops Recipe
Japanese Scallops - Japanese Steakhouse Scallops Recipe
- 4 ounces beef steak tenderloin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 6 large seashells
- 1/4 tsp mashed pink peppercorns
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped shallots
- 3 tbsp butter
- Step first 1/8 teaspoon salt, black pepper sprinkle on both sides of the steak. And put 1/8 teaspoon salt, pink peppercorns on the clams.
- Both place in a large frying pan on the stove, 1 1/2 teaspoons of oil until hot. Then add the steak wait until cooked through. Then put it on a plate and cover to keep it warm.
- Then add the cooked mussels for 3 minutes, and put them on a plate then cover to keep warm.
- Lastly put the champagne, lemon juice, shallots in a pan then wait until boiling for 4 minutes. Stir constantly while adding the butter pieces until well combined. Then season the sauce with salt and black pepper to your taste.