Japanese Scrambled Eggs – Japanese Egg Recipes is a dish that people are very much looking for. With its delicious taste, it uploads tastes and even a super-easy way of making. This type of food is suitable for breakfast.
So don’t worry about the busy working we here will make a recipe that you will not find anywhere with simple ingredients but a very good taste. Besides, Japanese Scrambled Eggs that eat comes from Japan.
Here we’ll explain a little bit about the eggs.
Eggs are one of the easiest to eat, easy to process into a wide variety of cuisines. As in boiled, fried, scrambled, up to seasoning opor and curry.
Benefits of Eggs For Health and Their Side Effects
- For brain health
- Contains sufficient amounts of essential amino acids
- Lowers levels of triglycerides in the blood
- The risk of consuming many eggs
- Contains high cholesterol
Here we will make different dishes namely Japanese Scrambled Eggs – Japanese Egg Recipes.
Japanese Scrambled Eggs - Japanese Egg Recipes
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp cream
- 1 tsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- Furikake for garnish
- The first step is to put the eggs, cream, coconut aminos, sesame oil in a bowl, then whisk.
- Both put the pan on the stove, wait until it heats and then put the butter in. After that add the eggs, stirring constantly to prevent the formation of large curds for 4 minutes. If the mixture has thickened and started clumps stop stirring it. To get a soft curd-like custardy you have to scrape a large curd into one of the pan’s sides.
- Lastly, prepare the dish, then pour and top it with furikake.
- The dish is ready to be served.
Tips for Storing and Processing Eggs
- Avoid using eggs whose shells have been damaged as this allows contamination of germs.
- Keep the eggs away from other foods and store them in a cool, dry place, and ideally in the fridge with a temperature below 4º C.
- Consume eggs as soon as cooked. If storing boiled eggs in the fridge, do not until more than 2-3 days.
- Always wash your hands with soap until clean before and after touching or cooking the eggs.
- Clean all cooking utensils used for cooking eggs.