Japanese Strawberry Milk – Keto Strawberry Smoothie is the most suitable beverage recipe in summer. This type is very much sought after by people, because not only to fresh but also to contain many benefits. And don’t worry about those who are on a keto diet.
We here will share a delicious keto-friendly strawberry smoothie recipe, meaning it is low in carbohydrate but has a good taste, nor will it cause blood sugar to rise. Safe for children or the elderly.
Before we move on to the recipe, we’ll talk a little bit about strawberry fruit.
Strawberry is a fruit that is known to many people. In addition to having a good taste, it also contains excellent nutritional content for the health of the body. It is rich in calories, protein, carbohydrates, fiber , low fat, and gluten-free.
Benefits of strawberry fruit for health:
- Repel Acne
- Good for Pregnant Women
- Smoothing Digestion
- Lose Weight
- Increase Body Immunity
- Controlling Blood Pressure
- Maintaining Heart Health
- Warding Off Inflammation and Allergies
- Maintaining Dental and Oral Health
- Skin Smoothing and Anti Premature Aging
Japanese Strawberry Milk – Keto Strawberry Smoothie
Japanese Strawberry Milk - Keto Strawberry Smoothie
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsp thick whipped cream
- 2 tbsp monk fruit
- Collect all the ingredients.
- Put the coconut milk, strawberries, cream, monk fruit in a blender, and wait for 16 seconds so it is smooth.
- Lastly pour into the glass.
Tips for choosing fresh and sweet strawberries
- Choose strawberry fruit that has a bright red color, do not choose dull and not shiny.
- Choose a strawberry fruit whose fruit is still green.
- Gently press the strawberry meat and choose the one that is still hard.
- Do not choose strawberry fruit that withers and has defects in the meat.
- Don’t over-focus on large sizes.
- If you want one that has more moisture content, then choose a large one.
- Choose a high water content.
- Sweet strawberry fruit, usually dark red.
- After buying strawberry, do not rush to wash so as not to rot quickly.