Keto Air Fryer Recipes – Air Fryer Recipes For Beginners
When it comes to keto diets , Instant Pot gets a lot of love (it’s worth it) – but there are other devices you shouldn’t use to sleep if you’re just living a high-fat lifestyle: Keto Air Fryer Recipes – Air Fryer Recipes For Beginners.
I can hear you right the air pan looks like an all fat food type. Fryers do not remove fat from food, they only use natural fat from food to become fat.
Equipment Keto Air Fryer Recipes – Air Fryer Recipes For Beginners
Keto Air Fryer Recipes - Air Fryer Recipes For Beginners
Author: Olivia Centriolla
- Serves: 4 people
- Calories: 460
- Fat: 31.7 g
- Sugar: 3.1 g
- Sodium: 1100 mg
- Fiber: 0.8 g
- Protein: 28.2 g
Recipe type: Main Course
When it comes to keto diets, Instant Pot gets a lot of love (it's worth it) - but there are other devices you shouldn't use to sleep if you're just living a high-fat lifestyle: Air Frying pans
- About 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 onion chopped
- ½ green pepper remove seeds and chop
- 6 large eggs
- 12 pieces unset sugared beef bacon
- 1 cup grated hot cheddar cheese
- ½ cup soft salsa to dip
- Prepare a skillet, put it on medium heat then melt the butter. Add the onions and peppers to the pan and sauté until fragrant and the onion becomes clear about 3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs and pour into a saucepan, mash the eggs, onions and peppers until fluffy and cooked. Wait a few minutes to cool and set aside.
- Place three slices of beef bacon on a plate, prepare one cup of cheese and 4 scrambled eggs and then stack them nearby and sprinkle ¼ cup of cheese over the eggs.
- Roll the bacon tightly around the egg and tighten the seams with a toothpick if necessary. Place each roll in the frying pan basket.
- Set the temperature to 350°F and the timer to 15 minutes. Turn the bread in the middle of the cooking process.
- Beef bacon is brown and crispy when cooked. Serve immediately with salsa for diving.
We hope you can enjoy this recipe…