Keto Almond Flour Crackers – Crispy Keto Crackers Recipe
Keto almond flour crackers – crispy keto crackers recipe are a lighter cracker than cereal, you can eat it as a snack in the afternoon with the addition of Quince Jelly which can be seen the recipe in our article.
This food is perfect for those of you who are on a keto diet. Because it is obtained from ingredients that are low in carbohydrates . With a very easy and simple manufacturing process keto almond flour crackers this becomes the fastest snack made.
By adding quinoa in it it makes the crackers much crunchier and a little stopper, which makes it addictive to eat them. Psyllable leather flour serves to hold the dough as well as to give softness to crackers. This is a very precise and easy to digest crackers recipe.
Equipment Keto Almond Flour Crackers – Crispy Keto Crackers Recipe
- Rolling pin
- 200 g quinoa flour
- 100 g quinoa flakes
- 100 g almond flour
- 200 ml of natural water
- 30 ml grape seed oil
- 5 g psyllium seed flour
- to taste mixed aromatic herbs
- 5 g bicarbonate
- pinch of fine salt
- Bake the almond flour in a saucepan, stirring in a few minutes.
- In a bowl combine the dry ingredients (quinoa flour, quinoa flakes, toasted almond flour, baking soda, salt, and aromatics).
- Pour the psyllium flour into a bowl with hot water and oil, then stir until the dough becomes soft and soft.
- Cover the dough using a pellicular then rest for 30 minutes.
- Place the dough between two sheets of oiled parchment paper
- Shape the dough using an oiled rolling pin
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C
- Let the crackers dry, they will dry out slowly.
Almond flour is often used as a substitute for wheat flour in cake recipes.
Almond flour can be made by yourself. Here’s how to make it:
- Choose peeled almonds, toast or roast until fragrant and dry then chill.
- Puree these almonds with a food processor until smooth.
- If necessary strain some times with a wire sieve.
- When used, mix with wheat flour so as not to clump or decompose well so that it can form a slippery dough.