Keto Apple Crisp – Healthy Apple Desserts is a low carb and high-fat eating plan becoming increasingly popular in recent years. Although the diet is a side effect you should know before trying it for the first time, many followers challenge its ability to burn fat.
There is a little background that Eric Westman, MD, director of duke lifestyle medical clinics, explained to Health in interviews to successfully follow a keto diet, you need to eat moderate amounts of protein, reduce carbohydrate intake, and add fat. When reducing low carbohydrate consumption, the body turns into fat stored as a new fuel source, a process called ketosis. To stay in ketosis, keto dieters should limit their carbohydrates to 50 grams a day, Dr. Westman said.
Well here will share the incarnation of apples.
There are many types of apples in this world. Crispy fruit with sour sweetness, fragrant, delicious to eat fresh, made drinks, and dessert. To keep healthy, in addition to exercising and eating in a healthy diet. But if consuming it too much is not good also for health.
Benefits of apples for the health of our body:
- Increase memory power
- Good for the gut
- Boosts the immune system
- Good for the heart
- Lowers blood pressure
- Reduces the risk of diabetes
- Reduce cancer risk
- Good for bones
- Helps whiten teeth
- Healthy skin
Equipment Keto Apple Crisp – Healthy Apple Desserts
- 2 eggs
- 150 grams of brown sugar
- 70 gr seed oil
- 120 gr wheat rolls
- 320 gr einkorn flour
- 3 apples taken on the skin
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- Prepare a bowl, put the eggs, sugar, oil and beat. Separately, puree the oat flakes with an apple peel.
- Add to the mixture and mix well. Finally, add the flour and baking powder.
- Shape the dough into two buns that you will flatten slightly.
- Then put it in the oven at 180 degrees, bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, cut the hot dough into two-finger-wide slices and bake for another 15/20 minutes.