Keto Beef Enchiladas – Low Carb Beef Enchiladas Recipe
Keto beef enchiladas – low carb beef enchiladas recipe is a very popular food in Mexico. Using low-carb ingredients this dish is perfect for keto dieters.
first, you can make tortillas as enchiladas base. Usually, this is made using cornstarch.
Very healthy, by adding avocado fruit this dish becomes amazing. Avocados have nutritional content and are rich in benefits.
Nutrition contained in avocados:
The nutritional content in avocados is very diverse, vitamins A, B, C, E, K & copper, iron, phosphorus , magnesium, and potassium are in it.
Benefits of avocados for the health of the body:
- Reduces stroke risk
- Helps in maintaining heart health
- Preventing breast cancer
- Controlling Blood Pressure
- Can boost the immune system
- Slowing down the aging process
- Good For Eye Health
Equipment Keto Beef Enchiladas – Low Carb Beef Enchiladas Recipe
Keto Beef Enchiladas - Low Carb Beef Enchiladas Recipe
Author: Olivia Centriolla
Keto beef enchiladas - low carb beef enchiladas recipe is a very popular food in Mexico. Using low-carb ingredients this dish is perfect for keto dieters.
- 750 g ground meat
- 2 avocados
- 1 tomato
- chopped parsley
- 1 lemon juice
- 2 onions
- 60 cl tomato sauce
- 6 corn cake (tortillas)
- 200 g grated cheese
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- pinch of Cumin
- pinch paprika powder
- pinch of chili powder
- Start this beef enchilada recipe by peeling and chopping onions. Heat 3 tbsp olive oil in a saute pan for 5 minutes until browned.
- Add the meat and continue cooking for 5 minutes, mix, salt and pepper, and add the seasoning. Pour half of the tomato sauce, simmer 10 minutes over low heat.
- On the other hand Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Put the tortilla on a plate, put 2 spoonfuls of meat, and grated cheese in the middle. then roll the tortillas neatly.
- Follow the same way to continue this dish.
- Put the rolls on a baking sheet, then add the rest of the sauce and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, discard the avocado seeds and set aside the meat.
- Diced the avocado and put it in a bowl filled with lemon juice.
- Wash the tomatoes clean, discard the seeds, and cut them into small pieces. Add to the bowl the avocado, season and give it a little olive oil, then stir.
- When the enchiladas are cooked, sprinkle the dish with a mixture of chopped avocado and parsley. Serve hot.
Chunks of avocado and tomato give the enchiladas a more interesting look.
Are you ready to give it a try? 🙂