Keto Berry Smoothie – Smoothie Recipe
Keto Berry Smoothie – Smoothie Recipe is a healthy, fresh, tasty, thirst release, hypervitaminic drink, easy to prepare with fresh fruit or vegetables. Especially spring, heat can be an alternative, natural, mild, super cold to carbonated and sweetened beverages.
Smoothies with the right amount of protein, you can add milk, sugar-free soy yogurt, to 100 drinks per 100 vegans that are suitable lactose intolerant. This type of smoothie is very good for health, a lot of value is contained in berries. Fresh drinks are suitable for refreshing in the summer.
We’ll talk here first about the ingredients in the berries.
- Berries can make our immune system improve because it contains anthocyanins, ellagic acid, and flavonoids. In addition, berries also contain fiber and minerals. It’s not good to overeat it.
- These berries must be consumed sparingly. It is advisable not to exceed the rules per day, maybe you will combine it with low-fat yogurt. Also is a way to keep hunger, reduce lethargy. In addition, it is necessary to know that the intake should be stopped in case of pathology, food allergies or drug intake. Berries are perfect for making juice and mixed with milk, making yogurt the perfect drink.
- Some incredible health benefits are packed into berries, ranging from prevention to healing. If you have a strong interest in maintaining a nutritional health program, you will be interested in berries.
Benefits of berries for the body include:
- Has antibacterial properties
- High source of vitamin C
- Helps relieve gout disease
- Can relieve headaches
- Very useful for diabetics
- Has strong antioxidant properties
- Contains essential nutrients
- Keto Berry Smoothie – Smoothie Recipe
Equipment Keto Berry Smoothie – Smoothie Recipe
Keto Berry Smoothie - Smoothie Recipe
Author: Olivia Centriolla
- Serves: 2 people
- Calories: 240 kcal
Recipe type: Drinks
Keto Berry Smoothie -Smoothie Recipe is a healthy,fresh, tasty, thirst release, hypervitaminic drink, easy to prepare with freshfruit or vegetables. Especially spring, heat can be an alternative, natural,mild, super cold to carbonated and sweetened beverages.
- 250 g half-fat quark
- 200 g frozen or fresh berries
- 1 cs liquid honey
- 2 cs puree almonds
- 2 ml water
- 1 sprig of mint
- Put the quark, berries, honey, puree the almonds and water in a blender. Add the mint, stir.
Are you interested in the above recipe that is very interesting? Let’s give it a try.