Keto Blueberry Muffins – Keto Muffin Recipe is a classic candy portion, soft and delicious, typical of American cakes! Among the most loved and famous Muffin Recipes! They are prepared with an easy and quickly prepared dough in 5 minutes based on flour, milk, eggs, sugar, enriched with lots of blueberries or berries in and on top; which in the dish will release all their flavors makes the blueberry muffins very soft when bitten, fragrant and very tasty!
Like other traditional recipes, there are many versions, which involve adding yogurt to the dough, some using oil as a substitute for butter. Hello .. in this article I will give you keto blueberry muffins original American recipes made with classic. My dough is proven, very easy to make in just a few minutes. By mixing a few ingredients and adding the blueberries on top of the cooked cup. Give the dough full of fruit!
Instead of blueberries, you can use blackberries, raspberries, raisins, and give your choice! The result will be amazing: a very soft and moist blueberry muffin, with a voracious and delicious aroma! Suitable for healthy snacks, real breakfast , blueberry muffins are also ideal for lunch with friends or buffet! They are so nice and simple that every opportunity is a good time to repeat them!
Equipment Keto Blueberry Muffins – Keto Muffin Recipe
- 8 medium cup muffins
- 240 g in farina '00
- 180 ml of milk at room temperature
- 65 g cold melted butter or 65 ml sunflower oil (no change)
- 150 g granulated sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- 10 g baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract as an alternative to ½ berry seed, or ½ sachet of vanillin
- 125 g blueberries or fresh berries half in the dough, half on top
- In a large bowl (were to pour all the mixture) mix with the help of a spoon or kitchen spatula all solid ingredients (powder): sifted flour, sifted yeast, sugar, (vanillin if you haven't found vanilla extract or berries) set aside a little under half of it, which you will add to the muffin surface before baking it.
- In a bowl combine egg, melted butter, vanilla extract, milk. Shake for a few seconds.
- Finally, pour the liquid mixture into the flour and turn it over for a few seconds:
- The trick to making a tender muffin is to stir it up a little! The more time you stir, the more there is a risk of sacrificing the softness of the results and pulling out a hard cake.
- Pour the dough into a cup that you have placed earlier in a muffin baking sheet.
- fill ¾ cup of muffins with batter, this will help the cake puff out.
- Preheat the oven to 190 ° C, this way the caramel will form.
- Cook for about 20 minutes.
- (cooking time may vary from 2 to 6 minutes depending on the size of your muffin)
- Open the oven when the dough has expanded.
- Check for doneness using a toothpick.Remove the cake when it is dry.
- Let the blueberry muffins cool at room temperature.