Keto buckeyes – low carb peanut butter balls are dishes served as desserts. This type of food is very easy not to take much time.
In this day and age, there are many products that make ready meals. But remember it can be using quality ingredients without thinking about health. With this, we recommend making it ourselves with suitable ingredients. And don’t worry about those who are on a keto diet. It won’t gain your weight.
Here we will share sweet but also healthy dessert recipes. Before that here will explain tips for making peanut butter balls without being roasted.
In addition to eating, peanut butter is also useful for several other things, including:
- Eliminate Fishy Odor
- Getting Rid of Chewing Gum
- Leather Sofa Cleaning
Keto Buckeyes – Low Carb Peanut Butter Balls
Keto Buckeyes - Low Carb Peanut Butter Balls
- Cake pan
- parchment paper
- 1 cup crushed graham biscuits
- 1 cup fine peanut butter
- 1 cup refined sugar
- 1/4 cup soft butter
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate cake
- Prepare a large bowl, put the crumbs of graham biscuits, peanut butter, refined sugar, butter, stir until evenly and smooth.
- Shape a ball the size of a teaspoon and place it on a baking sheet lined with baking paper or a silicone base. Then chill for 30 minutes.
- Place the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of boiling water, or microwave with 50% power in multiples of 30 seconds. Using two tablespoons, dip the peanut butter balls into the melted chocolate and transfer them to a prepared baking sheet. Chill for 30 minutes.
Tips for Storing Peanuts to Avoid Moldy and Rancid Smells
- The first thing that is most noticed is the quality. Make sure the peanuts are fresh and do not smell rancid.
- Pay attention to the surface of the peanut skin. If there are patches of ash stains, then it can be sure that the quality of peanuts is not good anymore.
- If you buy peanuts at room temperature, then make sure the beans are stored in an airtight container to avoid food mushrooms. In addition, avoid storing peanuts in a humid room as it can make it easier to rancid and moldy.
- Adding lemongrass pieces can make peanuts last longer. Its antimicrobial properties can help prevent fungi from sticking. In addition, the distinctive aroma of lemongrass will also make peanuts become fragrant.
- Place the peanuts in an airtight and store in the freezer. This way will be petrified so that it is not easy rancid.
- Drying peanuts in the sun can also make peanuts last longer.
- The latter way is to bake it in the oven.
- The recipe above is very interesting, isn’t it? With that, we invite you to try it especially in the company with a cup of tea. And hopefully, our tips can be useful for all of you. Let’s give it a try.