Chicken enchiladas verdes casserole is delicious and has all the flavors of a traditional enchilada, with no extra carbs. It also makes it easier how you work.
I fell in love with this casserole! It’s very effective, filling, and very easy to make. All you have to do is make a sauce with a few ingredients.
This dish is perfect for those of you who go on a keto diet because the ingredients are low in carbohydrates and very simple.
It doesn’t take long with just 40 minutes of dishes you’ll be ready to serve.
Equipment Keto Chicken Enchiladas Verdes Casserole – bake recipes
- Frying Pan
- Large Bowl
- Serves: 6 people
- Calories: 312
- Fat: 153 g
- Saturated fat: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 594 mg
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 28 g
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 ounces onions chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp cumin powder
- 15 ounces canned ketchup no added salt/sugar
- ½ cup water
- cooked chicken breast shred
- 4 ounces green chili chopped
- 1 ounce coriander chopped
- 2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare a baking sheet that has been given a little oil.
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch frying pan over medium heat.
- Put the onion and salt, cook while stirring until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, black pepper, chili powder, and cumin, cook for 30 seconds, until fragrant.
- Add ketchup and water. Boil and cook while stirring occasionally until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix the chicken, enchilada sauce, chili, coriander, and 1 cup of cheese.
- Transfer the mixture to a prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake, until the cheese, melts, about 10 minutes. Serve immediately.