Keto chinese food – low carb restaurants, I always eat it and I don’t think it’s easy to make it! The taste and texture of the homemade are superior to the restaurant. It requires only a little folding technique, but nothing fancy.
Pasta is one of the people’s favorite foods today. Because it tastes good and makes it quite easy too. You don’t even need long to make it so it can be the right menu to cook in the morning.
Equipment Keto Chinese Food – Low Carb Restaurants
- 250 gr flour 00
- 1 tbsp seed oil
- a pinch of salt
- 150 ml of hot water
- 350 gr minced beef
- ½ chopped onion
- 50 gr fresh chinese garlic
- 50 gr of kucai cut into pieces
- 200 gr chinese cabbage or savoy cabbage
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- Put the ingredients for the pasta in a bowl and mix well. Transfer the dough to a pastry board and work firmly with your hands until you get a uniform, solid dough. Wrap with plastic wrap and let stand for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the dough. Cut into Chinese cabbage or savoy cabbage and add salt. Leave for 15 minutes. after that, squeeze well. In a bowl, place the minced meat, chicians, chopped onions, leeks, garlic, ginger, cornstarch, sesame oil, soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Stir evenly.
- Take the dough and shape the cylinder then divide it into 40 parts. After each cut, roll the cylinder to keep it around. sprinkle a little flour underneath, even better than cornstarch, puree with the palm of your hand. Overlap the two and do the same. The goal is to make around that has a slightly thicker middle section. Take the dough grinder and thin the edges.
- In the end, you should get a disc with a diameter of about 7 cm. Take a circle and place it in the palm of your hand. Take a teaspoon of stuffing and place it in the middle. Fold the ravioli in half without sticking the edges. At this point, pinch only one side, create a classic wave and close it.
- This way the ravioli will have a classic curved shape. In a frying pan heat a tablespoon of seed oil and arrange the ravioli in the direction, all sticking.
- Add water to half the ravioli and cover.
- Cook until the water infuses, about three minutes.
- Open the lid and add a tablespoon of oil and cook for a minute.
- Serve hot with soy sauce. Ravioli can of course be frozen. When you want to use it, without melting it, follow the cooking methods I suggested earlier. Please enjoy the food!
Ravioli storage tips
Well, if you’re a pasta lover and often keep pasta stock at home, do you know that storing this food shouldn’t be arbitrary? For, if not stored properly it will make this food quickly damaged. Here are some ways to save the right pasta to last:
Dried pasta means raw pasta that has not been processed with any seasoning or boiled. It can be spaghetti, macaroni, and so on. For dry pasta, storage is very easy. All you have to do is store in a sealed container and keep it away from damp or hot areas (exposed to sunlight). As long as it is stored this way, the dry paste will always last and be ready for you to use at any time.
Did you know that it turns out that cooked pasta can also be stored for a few days? So, you don’t have to worry if you accidentally make it in excess portions because you can enjoy it again later.
However, it is good if you keep the pasta in a clean condition and have not been mixed with seasoning or pasta sauce. Because the pasta that has been mixed will make the pasta wet and less delicious to enjoy. Don’t forget to give the pasta a little oil before storing it so it doesn’t stick to each other.
So, what if the pasta has been mixed with seasoning?
No problem, you can store it in several plastic containers with a size of 1 serving (depending on the need for one meal) and then store it in the freezer. When you’re going to enjoy it, you can heat it in the microwave for a while.