Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies With Monk Fruit Sugar is a family favorite of all time and a quick treat that’s perfect for sweet fans. We can serve it in 25 minutes.
1 tsp vanilla extract
1.5 cups almond flour
1/2 cup melted salted butter
3/4 cup fruit sweetener monk fruit
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp xanthan gum
3/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- First, prepare the oven, then preheat it to 350 F.
- The second prepare a baking sheet, then coat it with baking paper.
- Third pour the melted butter, the sweetener of the monk fruit, the vanilla extract, and the eggs into a bowl.
- Fourth after everything is put in a bowl, beat with a hand mixer for 20 seconds. Then add the almond flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, and a pinch of salt.
- Stir until well mixed and the texture turns pale, then pour in the sugar-free chocolate chips and fold well.
- To form a cookie dough, use your hands into a 2-3 inch ball.
- Once all is done, place the dough on a baking sheet and give it distance from each other.
- Put a baking sheet in the oven, bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven, then set aside the cold cake first.
- Finally serve the cake with a cup of coffee so that it can complete the dish on the table.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies With Monk Fruit Sugar