Keto Coconut Macaroons – Keto Low Carb Recipe
Their Keto Coconut Macaroons – Keto Low Carb Recipe are the ideal little cakes to enjoy at breakfast or as a snack, along with a nice cup of tea. Preparing it is very simple and does not require a long commitment.
30 minutes cooking time for keto coconut macaroons. This food is very good to enjoy with coffee at night, while some people give this food as a gift to their relatives.
Soft coconut macaroni tastes good on the palate because the texture, unlike usual, is not crunchy, but moist and melts in the mouth.
Once ready to put in the oven, they can be decorated by putting whole almonds on the surface. In this case, however, you should be careful not to make it too dark.
There are some differences of opinion regarding coconut macaroni: whether you like them or hate them. If you’re like us, then you like the little white sugar bomb. After all, we often can’t wait for Christmas.
However, enjoyment is often followed by guilt, so we thought about the sugar-free version of low-carb coconut macaroni. However, we cannot do it without agave syrup .
Compared to sugar, however, this is harmless, since agave syrup has a small influence on blood sugar levels and the glycemic content of agave syrup is one of the lowest among all sweeteners.
Equipment Keto Coconut Macaroons – Keto Low Carb Recipe
- 150 g dried coconut
- 4 tbsp agave syrup
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 slice vanilla
- Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Fold in the dried coconut, agave syrup, lemon juice, and vanilla.
- Place two teaspoons on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes at 160°C.
- Here you can subscribe to my recipe for free and be the first to receive it in the future.
- Have you seen my new food diary? There you can see how such photos are made for blog posts.