Keto Crack Chicken In A Crock Pot – Instant Pot is a chicken cut food recipe, great for people who are on a keto diet. Below will explain the good chicken part.
Chicken breast is part of the whole meat that is low in saturated fat, contains antioxidants, rich in nutrients such as iron, selenium, magnesium, vitamin B6, and phosphorus. However, the content depends on cooking methods, portions, or without skin.
The chicken breast does contain more protein than skinless chicken thighs. Besides, the skinless chicken breast also contains zero grams of carbohydrates.
Chicken breast contains choline necessary for cognition, memory, mood, muscle control, and other neurological functions. It is also important for fetal brain development, protection against non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD), and heart disease.
Is the chest the best part? All skinless chickens are a better source of protein from saturated fats than red meat and processed meats. However, it is necessary to pay attention to how to process it.
Chicken breast fried in flour and then eaten with sauce will be less healthy food than boiled or grilled chicken without sauce and minimally processed.
Here will explain the recipe Chicken pieces with zucchini and milk cream is a delicious and easy second plate to prepare. An alternative way of cooking chicken breast, making it tender, savory. It is always advisable to choose chicken buras over industrial farm chickens.
An easy and very versatile recipe, to suit your taste. It is possible to replace it with turkey, to be a piece or strip. Zucchini can be cut into matchstick-like stems, or into slices, simpler into small pieces and milk can be replaced according to your eating habits of rice or soy milk, and more exotic versions, of coconut milk.
Equipment Keto Crack Chicken In A Crock Pot – Instant Pot
- 500 g chicken breast slices
- 3 medium-sized zucchini
- 1 onion
- 250 ml of milk
- QB farina
- olive oil extra virgin
- black pepper
- curry (optional)
- Start the preparation by cutting the chicken breast into pieces using food scissors.
- Quickly flour the chicken pieces and set aside.
- Wash the cooking, discard the ends, cut them into matches, and set aside. In a non-stick frying pan, fry the onion with a little extra virgin olive oil.
- When the onions are golden, add the zucchini. Season with salt and pepper.
- Let the zucchini dry for about 5 minutes then add the floured chicken pieces.
- Cook the strips, stirring occasionally so as not to stick to the base of the pan.
- When the chicken is cooked, season with salt if necessary and add milk and curry (optional)
- Cook over medium heat for approximately 5 minutes, time to shrink the milk to cream.
- Serve chicken pieces with courgettes with basmati rice for a unique and delicious dish.