When we first started to go on a keto diet, at the same time they thought all carbohydrate-heavy foods should be eliminated such as chips, bread, and crackers.
1 cup almond flour
2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
2 ounces cream cheese
1/2 tsp dried rosemary
1/2 tsp ground garlic
1/2 tsp sea salt
- The first step, prepare the oven in advance and preheat it to 400 ° F.
- The second put the parmesan cheese and cream cheese in a bowl.
- Then heat for 2 minutes in the microwave.
- Third put the eggs in a bowl containing cheese, stirring well.
- Then add the almond flour, garlic, rosemary, and a pinch of salt. Stir again until well mixed.
- After that grind the dough between 2 sheets of parchment until it produces a thick as desired.
- Prepare a baking sheet, then transfer the dough sheet into it. Bake for 10 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and leave to cool first for 5 minutes.
- Cut into squares before serving, then arrange the diastase dishes neatly.
- Serving Size:1
- Sugar:1 g
- Fat:11 g
- Carbohydrates:3.8 g
- Protein:10.8 g
Keywords: Keto Crackers Recipe Easy Almond Flour Cheese