Keto cream cheese dessert – easy no bake keto Desserts is a dessert that can conquer tastes.
This fresh dessert is made from a layer of cream based on Philadelphia cheese and ricotta, interspersed with crushed caramel and amaretti.
In the recipe, salted caramel is made as a toffee sauce, or with the addition of fresh cream, to be soft and creamy.
Served in a one-serving cup, guaranteed scenography effect!
Keto Cream Cheese Dessert – Easy No Bake Keto Desserts
Before we go on with any ingredients and how to make Mouse with cream cheese and salted caramel. It’s going to explain a little bit of cheese.
This type of soft spread cheese usually has more calories than other cheeses, due to its high-fat content. However, leaner varieties such as cottage cheese, french neufchatel cheese are fairly common and can be easily used as a substitute for other types of cream cheese, without eliminating flavor, in preparation for spreads, sauces, and desserts such as cheesecake, tiramisu. Since cream cheese is often used to spice up bagels or other types of bread, cream cheese is often seasoned but, as illustrated in the calorie chart, these extra ingredients do not significantly increase the calories of food. They may contain added sugars whose existence and the amount can still be proven by looking at their nutritional value. All cheeses contain fat and protein, with a minimum percentage of calories from carbohydrates . Since cream cheese is a dairy product, its nutritional value is similar, but softer types of cream cheese still have a higher calorie density than milk made.
How to make it, what are the ingredients, and how to serve on the table.
Equipment Keto Cream Cheese Dessert – Easy No Bake Keto Desserts
- 175 g granulated sugar
- 60 ml of water
- 250 ml fresh cream
- 3-4 g salt
- 250 g Philadelphia
- 250 g ricotta cow's milk
- 50 g refined sugar
- ½ Grated lemon
- Amaretti biscuits are deliciously dried macaroni
- First, we prepare the salted caramel: In a saucepan pour the granulated sugar and water. On low heat we let it become caramel, we can monitor the temperature with the kitchen thermometer should reach 165 °, or check the color:
- If the color is uniformly golden, lower the heat further or turn it off and pour in the fresh cream.
- Mix well to mix, then turn on the heat again and simmer. If it is already boiling, add the fine salt, stir again, then turn it off and leave to cool completely. Only after cooling, the caramel will become softer and no longer liquid in shape.
- In a bowl, mix Philadelphia and ricotta cow's milk, add icing sugar and start processing these ingredients with an electric whip to make the mixture soft.
- Season with half the unprocessed lemon parts and mix them all. Then transfer this cream into the pastry bag with a fine spout.
- Take a cup or glass of one serving and start making dessert.
- Then make a coarsely crushed dry macaroni base, pour over a spoonful of salted caramel.
- Create a layer with cream and crush the other macaroni, which will give the dessert a crunchy tone.
- We complemented it with a tuft of cream and a little salted caramel in the middle.
- We serve immediately or store in the fridge.