A rustic omelet with mushrooms is keto dinner recipes – best meals for keto beginners. This food contains a wide variety of ingredients that are good for consumption, one of which is chanterelles mushrooms.
Do you know the mushroom chanterelles?
Chanterelle is an edible fungus that is widely distributed in the medium climate zone, as well as in subtropical areas.
Includes mushrooms that are unique because they have striking colors (yellow and red).
Benefits of chanterelles:
They improve the vascular system, which helps with headaches, falling blood pressure, numbness in the arms or legs, as well as pain in the neck and back.
- They help with low abdominal acidity, violation of acidity, acid-base balance level.
- Improves skin appearance and prevents hair loss due to sulfur and niacin.
- Thanks to vitamin C, they strengthen the immune system and help fight colds.
- Iron in chanterelles increases hemoglobin, helping to combat anemia (anemia).
- Trace elements contained in chanterelles repair all mucous membranes. So, they have an effect on the mucous membranes of the eyes, which increases resistance to various infections.
- Special extracts from fresh chanterelles in European countries treat various liver diseases.
Equipment Keto Dinner Recipes – Best Meals For Keto Beginners
- 500 g mushroom chanterelles
- 5 shallots
- a handful of parsley, fresh
- 8 eggs
- 80 ml of cooking oil
- pinch of salt
- peper qb
- 100 g grated cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 garlic clove
- handful of triplicate
- a handful of spring onions
- First, preheat the oven to 190 degrees C.
- Peel the mushrooms and cut them roughly.
- Wash and clean the leeks and cut them about 5 cm long.
- Rinse the parsley, dry and roughly chop.
- Beat the eggs by adding cream, salt, pepper, parsley, and cheese.
- Heat the oil and butter in a frying pan.
- Saute the mushrooms over high heat, remove from the pan, and set aside.
- Saute the garlic slices and leeks.
- Then add the mushrooms and beat the eggs.
- Put the pan in a hot oven and cook for 10 minutes.
- When the omelet is ready, remove it from the oven.
- Sprinkle with triplicate (sea porcelain) and serve your chopped omelet.