keto eggplant parmesan is a low carbohydrate food that is safe to consume by dieters. By using cheese, the taste of this eggplant makes your tongue comfortable.
Benefits of eggplant for health
- Helps reduce the risk of heart disease
- Able to control blood sugar levels
- Lose weight
- Can help prevent cancer
- Good for maintaining cholesterol levels
- Healthy content
Keto Eggplant Parmesan - Baked Keto Eggplant Parmesan Recipe
If you're looking for a healthy diet that's low in carbohydrates, then this is a suitable recipe. The juicy and creamy taste makes for a very tasty dish.
- 5 eggplant
- 1 kg minced beef
- 2 bottles ketchup
- 1 clove shallot
- a handful of basil leaves
- pinch of ground black pepper
- 150 g grated parmesan cheese
- 500 g mozzarella cheese
- extra virgin oil
- pinch of salt
- glass of water
Instruction keto eggplant parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- In a saute pan sliced onions, after a slightly browned input of minced meat, 2 bottles of sauce, a pinch of salt, and water. mix well then leave to cook for 45 minutes.
- Once cooked add 4 pieces of basil leaves and stir.
- Meanwhile, clean wash the eggplant discarding the head and ends of the eggplant. Slice about 5 mm thick for good maturity. If it is too thin it will burn when in the oven.
- Place the eggplant on a baking sheet that has been coated with baking paper, then put it in the oven. Cook for up to 40 minutes.
- In a new container put the meat stir on the base layer of the baking sheet, then store the eggplant evenly on the second layer. next, sprinkle black pepper and sprinkle over grated mozzarella cheese.
- In the Top layer place the parmesan cheese that has been evenly diced.
- Then continue creating 2 more layers following the first way. Now it’s time to cook the dish for 40 minutes at 200°C.
- Once cooked let stands for a few minutes before serving!
Tips for processing eggplant
- The benefits of purple eggplant can be obtained to the maximum if you process it properly. Before cooking the eggplant, wash them clean and cut both ends.
- Eggplant does have a bit of a bitter taste. To remove it, sprinkle first with salt and leave for about 30 minutes. This method will also help not to absorb too much oil when cooked.
- Before cooking it, don’t forget to wash it back so that the salt sprinkles can disappear and not make the dish too salty. Instead of frying it, cooking it by grilling, steaming, or cooking is a healthier option.
- Do not cut the eggplant if you do not process them immediately. Storing the cut raw eggplant in the fridge will make it quickly rotten. It will be more durable if it is kept intact.