Keto Eggplant Parmesan Casserole is the second original dish referring to one of Italy’s most beloved dishes.
The stuffed eggplant parmesan is a very special traditional recipe but at the same time. Simple eggplant and more classic parmigiana combine to create a very beautiful dish to look at, but it’s very easy to serve to guests.
To bring a special and elegant parian to life you can use the classic eggplant recipe filled with parmigiana. In order to present to guests a more modern style.
There are many variations that you can fill with cheese or add cooked ham. And make it the perfect dish.
By sticking out the same parmesan cheese the eggplant will be a delicious and delicious dish. This is the content in 100 grams of parmesan cheese containing 431 calories, 29 grams of total fat, 88 milligrams of cholesterol, 1529 milligrams of sodium, 125 milligrams of potassium, 4.1 grams of total carbohydrates, 38 grams of protein, 865 IU of vitamin A, 1109 calcium, 21 IU of vitamin D, 2.8 mcg vitamin B12.0.9 milligrams of iron and 38g milligrams of magnesium.
With the many ingredients, here are the benefits of parmesan cheese for the body, as reported from Boldsky’s page.
7 Benefits of Parmesan Cheese for Health
- Strengthens bones and teeth
- Build muscle
- Improve sleep quality
- Improves vision
- Helps nervous system function
- Maintaining digestive health
- Preventing liver cancer
So below will explain how to prepare an excellent parmigiana-filled eggplant.
Keto Eggplant Parmesan Casserole – Recipes Simple
- 4 eggplant
- 250 ml ketchup
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt to taste
- QB olive oil extra virgin
- Basil to taste
- qs Parmesan cheese
- QB of capers
- To start the preparation of eggplant parmigiana contents, you must be from the base of the eggplant. First, it will be reduced to two and then dig in the middle. The meat of the fruit removed at this stage will not be discarded but set aside because it will be part of the stuffing to fill the aubergines.
- Sprinkle the aubergines with salt and a little extra virgin olive oil and put them in the oven at 180°C for 20 minutes or until the aubergines start to soften. Meanwhile, get ready for the filling, and ketchup.
- First, put a lot of extra virgin olive oil and one clove of garlic that you have left in a large frying pan to remove it. Sauté the garlic for a few minutes, then add the mashed tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper, continuing cooking until your tomato sauce has the desired viscosity. Also, add some basil leaves to give a more concentrated sauce flavor.
- Set aside the puree of the eggplant, this will turn into cubes and place in a large skillet with extra virgin olive oil to fry. Add salt and cook until golden.
- Take the cooked eggplant in the oven and fill it with the ingredients you want. Prepare a bowl for the soy sauce, add the eggplant cubes, a few basil leaves, cover everything with tomato sauce, then fill the basin with parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese, add a handful of capers when put in a preheated oven at 180 ° for 15 minutes. The second step is to quickly mix all the flavors and melt the cheese.
- Once you scratch on the surface of the eggplant filled with parmesan you will be removed from the oven and served to guests while it is still hot.
Alternatively, you can set up! eggplant stuffed with sausage or meat.
Eggplant contents with Parmigiana can be stored for a maximum of 2-3 days in an airtight container placed in the fridge.
However, before being re-consumed, they should be put in a traditional oven or microwave to make them very soft as you prepare them.