Keto lamb chops – ground lamb keto friendly recipes. For those of you who are on a strict diet! If you like foods that have a strong taste, you can choose a lamb dish that will whet your appetite with its aroma and taste. Many lamb foods that can be consumed for diet;
Keto Lamb Chops are foods that play an important role in the diet. They’re easy to make and rich in flavor and with just 1 gram of net carbs per serving it makes for a great low – carb dinner.
Equipment Keto Lamb Chops – Ground Lamb Keto Friendly Recipes
- Aluminum foil
- 12 Lamb chops
- 250 g Zucchini
- Olive oil
- Large onions
- Fresh mint
- For marinated lamb recipe
- Remove the remains and skin from the meat, then arrange on a large plate, so that it forms one layer.
- Sprinkle with fresh mint leaves and thinly sliced large onions. sprinkle the meat with salt and pepper and 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Cover the meat with aluminum foil and place in a cool place, let it infuse for about 4 hours.
- After that peel and wash the zucchini, then cut it into thin slices and place it at the base of a rather large frying pan then arrange the ribs on top, and dry from the seasoning.
- Sprinkle 3 tablespoons of oil on the lamb, put in the oven at 200 ° for about 20 minutes, halfway through the cooking process; moisten the meat with lemon juice to taste. Remove the meat from the oven.
How to serve:
Arrange all the meat on a serving plate, serve directly on top of the zucchini layer, delicious eaten hot.
For example, you eat these foods at night, you don’t need to be afraid! Keto lamb is low in fat and safe for your diet.
Hope you enjoy making this easy diet meal with lamb chops!