Keto Meals With Cream Cheese And Chicken For Breakfast
This menu is suitable for breakfast, chicken breast is very easy and many ways to process it, this time I will cook chicken breast just by evening and give a sprinkling of sauce on it.
This type of cuisine is very popular and very popular by many people, the jam is an easy way of processing, this recipe is also very good for those who run a keto diet.
Make no mistake for those who are on a keto diet to choose this recipe, eitss… But this recipe is also good for our health…
Let’s start cooking it…
Equipment Keto Meals With Cream Cheese And Chicken For Breakfast
- Serves: 2
- Serving size: 2
- Calories: 474
- Fat: 36 g
- Saturated fat: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Sodium: 754 mg
- Protein: 33 g
- Cholesterol: 174 mg
- 100 g cream cheese.
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 200 ml milk
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- 20 g butter
- 400 g diced chicken breasts
- 150 g onion chopped
- 100 ml chicken stock
- In a large frying pan or pan, melt the butter.
- Chicken should be seasoned with salt and pepper first. Fry the chicken with butter and turn back to avoid browning.
- The chicken will remove the cider when cooked. You have to wait for the liquid to dry out in the pan.
- Then add the onion and garlic and cook until the onions become transparent. Add the sauce or half a cup of chicken broth.
- Pour the milk over the chicken, shallots, and garlic. At this stage, add the cream cheese.
- Cook over medium or low heat until the chicken is perfectly cooked and the cream dries.
- Chicken in cheese sauce is an excellent second dish or could also be accompanied by the first dish such as pasta.
- It's a simple and delicious dish and is certainly a great idea to have breakfast with your guests.
- It will be a pleasant surprise for friends but also family.
- The chicken recipe with cheese sauce is so good thanks to the mix of flavors it has.
My stomach can’t stand trying, what about you guys?
I hope you can enjoy this recipe, too. Let’s try…