Keto Spam Recipes – Keto Hawaiian Food Recipes
A lot of people love it keto spam recipes -keto hawaiian food recipes and I think with spam I will experiment to make spectacular dishes.
Spam is ground meat that is preserved and marketed in the form of cans. I was never confident to make this recipe but the result made this meal amazing and made me excited to make it.
The ingredients I always use are real spam, pineapple, and a little cheese. In this recipe, I chose to make a very good keto meatball.
The taste is salty and a little sweet due to the addition of pineapple pieces, you should cover these low-carb spam meatballs with marinara sauce and melted cheese. It’s delicious.
Here are the benefits of pineapple for health:
- Pineapple that is processed into a dish not only helps to make the taste of food fresher. The fruit can also emit different flavor sensations, rather than being eaten directly.
- Smoothing Digestion
- Fighting Disease
- Increase Immunity
- Helps Lose Weight
Equipment Keto Spam Recipes – Keto Hawaiian Food Recipes
- baking sheet
Keto Spam Recipes - Keto Hawaiian Food Recipes
Author: Olivia Centriolla
- Serves: 4 servings
- Calories: 329
- Fat: 24 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 18 g
Recipe type: Main Course
This Spam keto meatball was inspired by Hawaiian Pizza and made with a can of Spam and keto pantry!
For the meatballs
- 1 tin of spam
- ¼ cup chopped pineapple
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup grated mozzarella
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
For the topping
- 1 cup keto marinara sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella grated
For the meatballs:
- In the first step, preheat the oven to 375 degrees C.
- Puree the spam in a large bowl (or you can put it in a food processor).
- Then add the rest of the meatball ingredients and mix well, avoid adding salt.
- The shape of the meatball becomes 18 pieces.
- Heat a frying pan filled with oil, then put the meatballs in. cook over low heat until browned.
- Textured meatball dough is easily crushed, therefore be careful when flipping it.
- Avoid using too much oil.
- Once cooked, drain and place on a tissue.
- Place the meatballs on a baking sheet, add the marinara sauce over the meatballs and sprinkle with grated mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees C for 15 minutes.
- If the cheese has melted and starts to brown, remove it from the oven.
- Serve immediately.