keto turkey enchiladas is a much-loved food. With a mixture of tomato sauce and minced turkey will make your tongue hooked.
The tomato sauce and cheese that adorns it makes the eyes go to :)…
Keto Turkey Enchiladas - Keto Enchiladas Sauce
- 350 g ketchup
- 8 pancakes
- 200 g turkey breast chopped
- 200 g grated Emmental cheese
- 45 g red chili
- 100 g zucchini
- 200 g of onions
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 º C.
- Saute the onion slices, garlic in a pan.
- Once fragrant put the pieces of paprika and zucchini. Stir-fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add the minced turkey meat, season with salt and pepper.
- Then put the grated cheese and 4 tablespoons of ketchup, stirring gently.
- Once cooked, put in the pancakes and roll.
- Pour the rest of the tomato sauce and grated cheese over the pancakes.
- Then preheat for a few minutes in the oven until melted.
Due to its variety of ingredients and nutritional composition, it can be served as a single dish accompanied by dessert fruit.
How to make ketchup
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fencing seeds, chopped
- 1/2 tsp red pepper powder
- 20 ounces whole tomatoes
- olive oil to taste
How to create:
- Put the olive oil in a pan.
- Saute the garlic, fencing seeds, and paprika powder.
- Wash the tomatoes clean, discard the seeds. then puree using a blender.
- Then add to the pan.
- Also, add a few sprigs of basil to add aroma if any.
- Cook over low heat for 10 minutes and stir occasionally.
With a delicious aroma, this food makes my stomach become starving…
Can’t you wait to make it?
Have a good time trying this 🙂