Keto Waffles Cream Cheese – Low Carb Waffles is one of the low-sugar dishes that can be used as a dessert or breakfast. This type of food is very easy and does not take long.
In general, we really like the same snacks that have a sweet taste. But you also have to control the sugar levels that come into our body not to cause diabetes. Well, one way is to make your own at home, because it can measure good sugar content.
This type of dish is simple but very uploading taste especially accompanied by a cup of tea, it will make perfection. There is no need for infants or the elderly because it is very low in sugar. In addition, we can determine quality materials or choices.
Equipment Keto Waffles Cream Cheese – Low Carb Waffles
- Waffle roasting
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp coconut flour/almonds
- 35 g protein powder (I recommend this one)
- pinch of baking powder
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 ripe banana
- In a salad bowl, puree the banana with a fork and mix with the other ingredients.
- Pour the dough into preheated waffles and bake for about 5 minutes, until the waffles are golden brown. If your waffle iron is not non-stick, spray a little oil on the waffle iron plate.
- You can also make pancakes with this dough.
- You can serve your waffles with cream
- cheese, yogurt, homemade banana ice cream , protein mousse, fruit, dark chocolate, maple syrup, or sprinkle with cocoa beans.
7 Tricks to Make A Soft Waffle Inside & Crispy On the Outside
- Use low-protein flour, and make sure all ingredients are in good condition
- Sift through the dry ingredients, whisk the egg yolks and egg whites in a separate container
- Don’t stir egg whites for long
- Instead of margarine or melted butter, it is recommended to use cooking oil
- Heat the mold, pour the dough if the mold is already really hot
- Wait for the dough to expand and ripen, turning it to the other side
- Remove when cooked, add various toppings to taste
- Let’s give it a try.