A dessert that can refresh the mouth, this is lemon chocolate sour cream pound cake. Pound cake comes from France, the sour cream that envelops it is the main ingredient that stands out and makes the recipe fantastic. No wonder a lot of people like it.
The lemon content inside is very good for our bodies. Behind the benefits of lemons are also known to be rich in important minerals, such as potassium, calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, niacin, phosphorus, folate, and other important compounds.
I first found this cake at a birthday event, my best friend gave me a surprise by bringing the cake. That was the most impressive thing, I was very happy to accept it. A lot of people eat it with excitement.
One day I was taught by my best friend to make a pound cake. We made it together. However, in this recipe, I slightly combine it with chocolate. It may sound a little dubious, but this is a very tasty chocolate pound cake.
I often make it as a dessert at family events and make for my best friend. It seems my best friend is much better at making dessert, but for the pound cake chocolate thing, she admits to my most delicious recipe.
And I make homemade lemon sour cream that is no less delicious with the products out there. It’s such pride for me to be brave to share this recipe.
I hope you also make this recipe well to get the same compliment…
I always serve it with Cheese Tea Recipe – Rock Salt and Cheese, a drink that has a sweet and slightly salty taste can spoil your tongue.
The process of making it is very easy, It is suitable for those of you who are beginners making dessert. The material is also very easy to get.
Equipment Best Easy Lemon Chocolate Sour Cream Pound Cake Recipe
- Baking sheet
- 3 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 652 g granulated sugar
- 5 eggs
- 325 g all-purpose flour
- 50 g cocoa powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup thick cream or whipped cream
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- The first step, preheat the oven to 325 degrees C. then, in an electric mixing bowl put the butter and sugar.
- Whisk for 5 so that it gets a light dough and expands.
- Once everything is well camped, spread the baking sheet with the flour thoroughly.
- Combine the flour and chocolate in a small bowl.
- Strain the flour and brown powder using a tight filter.
- Make sure the flour is properly smooth.
- Add salt and baking powder.
- In the meantime. in a measuring glass, break the eggs.
- Add vanilla before adding the next egg.
- Put the eggs in the butter mixture one by one while beaten.
- Put ⅓ of the flour mixture and set the mixer speed to low. add ½ milk, beat back.
- Repeat an additional ⅓ of the flour and the rest of the milk, whisking until all the ingredients are properly mixed.
- Next stage, put the dough into the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour 10 minutes.
- Once the cake is properly cooked, let stand for 10 minutes. If it's cold, remove the cake on a plate.
- In a bowl, add the lemon juice and cream.
- Stir quickly for 1 minute or until thickened.
- If less viscous, add a little lemon juice and stir again.
- Once textured as you wish, put in a little salt. Stir until everything is well mixed.
Chocolate Pound Cake
- Choose a versatile flour that will make your cake batter. Because it produces crumbs that are very light and tender.
How to store sour cream
- You should store the cream in the fridge on a sealed container for a maximum of 2 weeks, as there are no additional preservatives.