World Father’s Day commemorations are gaining momentum in showing gratitude to the father figure. usually done on June 21. By giving prayers and warm hugs, as well as giving him a little gift. Here comes Low Carb Cream Cheese Dessert – Keto Easy Recipes, cake is very healthy for your dad.
We call it Cheesecake with coffee, this is the perfect dessert for father’s day, using the basic ingredients of coffee, you can add his favorite coffee. The manufacturing process is a little long but easy to make.
No need to use the oven as this is a soft textured cold dessert, store in the fridge for a few hours. I recommend presenting it at night. By using your favorite biscuits for the base, and some chocolate on the surface of the cake.
Equipment Low Carb Cream Cheese Dessert
- Potato peeler
- 200 g cocoa shortbread
- 100 g butter
- 250 g mascarpone
- 250 g philadelphia classic
- 200 ml vegetable cream cold
- 80 g caster sugar or 90 brown sugar
- 2 cups mocha coffee
- dark chocolate curls (obtained by potato peeler)
- Brew the mocha coffee and leave to cool.
- Prepare the biscuits for the base of the cheesecakes first: crush the biscuits using a blender and melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Next, put the biscuits and butter in a bowl and stir.
- Coat the hinged baking sheet with baking paper, pour the biscuit base on the bottom and flatten with a spoon. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the cream: put the mascarpone, Philadelphia, and sugar in a bowl and mixer.
- In another bowl shake the vegetable cream using a mixer, then re-insert the mascarpone cream and mixer at low speed.
- In a saucepan, heat the coffee without boiling.
- leave to cool for a while and pour the coffee into the cream, stirring again using a low-speed whisk.
- Take the biscuit base from the fridge and pour the coffee cream cheese onto it, flattening it using a spoon.
- Cover the baking sheet using mica plastic and store in the fridge for at least 6 hours, garnished with dark chocolate curls obtained using a potato peeler.
Low Carb Cream Cheese Desserts is ready to be served.