Low Carb Cream Cheese Desserts – Keto Chocolate
The cheesecake Philadelphia and mascarpone is a cold cheesecake with Philadelphia mascarpone and without cooking and without isinglass, really special: Philadelphia cream into mascarpone and I made, very simple, the chocolate inserts are tempting! Low Carb Cream Cheese Desserts – Keto Chocolate Perfect in summer, this cake uses a healthy and safe ingredient for dieters.
- 270 g chocolate biscuits (pan in stelle)
- 100 g melted butter
- 250 g cheese Mascarpone
- 220 ml fresh liquid cream
- 100 g cream cheese Philadelphia
- 80 g refined sugar
- 100 g dark chocolate
- QB Bitter cocoa powder (to decorate)
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and leave to cool.
- Puree the chocolate biscuits (pan in the stelle) and add the melted butter. Mix it all up.
- Preparing the perfect base ingredient for cheesecake, if you don't have a chocolate chip cake you can make it by adding 1 tablespoon of sugar and 2 tablespoons of unsalted chocolate. You can also use oreo cake and leave the butter to 50 g.
- Take a baking sheet 22 cm in diameter and place it directly on a serving plate. Pour in the chocolate biscuits (which have been smoothed) and flatten using the back of a spoon. Put it in the fridge long enough to prepare mascarpone and Philadelphia.
- Put the cut dark chocolate in a bowl and melt in the microwave. I only did it 2 times, because it was hot and practically instantly melted. Leave to cool for 10 minutes.
- Put the mascarpone and Philadelphia in a bowl, without putting the liquid in the packaging.
- Also, add the icing sugar and freshly refrigerated liquid cream.
- The mixer material, first at low speed, then gradually at medium/high speed. until the dough expands.
- Weigh 120 g of cream in a bowl and set aside. Take back the pan with its base and add the cream, flattening it with a spatula (except the 120 g you need for the inserts).
- Philadelphia's cold cheesecake: chocolate inserts
- Take back the set aside cream (120 g) and add the melted chocolate that has cooled and stir.
- Put the chocolate cream in a cake bag with a fine round nozzle (or star, if you don't have one) and prick the cream, insert it with the tip of the cake bag and press out the cream. You'll soon see when the cream has entered. At that point, lift the tip and create a small file. You can also use a syringe for candy. Continue like this all over the surface.
- This way you will make some nice spots in Philadelphia cheesecake and your mascarpone. I guarantee it's very easy!
- Once the chocolate inserts are made, put your Philadelphia Cheesecake without being cooked in the freezer for 2 hours. The rest of the fridge is necessary because it is a cheesecake without glass icing and gelatin.
- As time passes, remove the cheesecake from the pan or ring, sprinkle with bitter chocolate, and serve. If it is not served immediately, you can put it in the fridge and sprinkle it with bitter chocolate before serving.
Mascarpone and Philadelphia Cheesecake: Conservation
Cold Philadelphia cheesecake can be stored in the fridge for 3 days. If you want to prepare it first, store it in the freezer, and 2 hours before serving, put it in the fridge (so as not to get too cold). Sprinkle with chocolate only at the end.
I hope you enjoyed my Philadelphia cheesecake and mascarpone with chocolate spots. You know I always talk about it, but the preparation is quick and easy.
Don’t miss the special Summer cold cakes, easy cheesecakes, and ice cream cakes with lots of ideas for your summer cheesecake!
Tips for Melting Chocolate
- It seems melting chocolate may seem like a very easy operation, but the reality is not so. Of course, this is not impossible or complicated, but it is very important to follow very specific rules to avoid material damage.
If you don’t know how to melt chocolate, know that you can do it in 3 ways:
- The most famous way to melt chocolate is to use a double kettle.
- For this procedure, you need a knife from a sturdy blade, cutting board, Bastardella (i.e. a special steel bowl with a handle), a pot, a shovel.
- Place the chocolate on the cutting board and cut it into small pieces using a knife.
- Then transfer to a bastardella or bowl.
- Transfer the bastardella into a metal pan that will fill the water approximately three fingers. Bastardella mustn’t touch the base of the pot, so choose carefully the size of both.
- Melt the chocolate over medium-small heat and, as soon as it starts to melt, stir gently until ready.