Low Carb Cream Cheese Desserts – No Bake Cheesecake, is a food made with low-calorie ingredients, has a fresh taste, and is easy to make. No need to cook like a classic cheesecake, this is an ideal summer dessert served to close dinner.
The taste of yogurt makes low carb no-bake cheesecake a snack , easy to digest, and low in calories. Have fun making this cake by adding low-fat yogurt with the flavor of your choice, definitely unbeatable 🙂
- Serves: 6 people
- Calories: 268 kcal
- 180 g dried wholemeal biscuits
- 80 g light ass
- 500 g nonno Nanni fresh cheese
- 250 g magro yogurt
- 160 g fructose
- 10 g the gelatin in sheets
- 30 g water
- 1 vanilla
- Put the wholemeal biscuit pieces into the mixer, once smoothly put them in a bowl.
- Now melt the butter in a saucepan, then gradually add the butter to the bowl containing the biscuits.
- Mix everything.
- Apply a baking sheet with a little butter, cut into baking paper with the same diameter as a baking sheet. Pour crushed biscuits into them. Flatten using a spoon.
- Put a baking sheet containing biscuits in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Soft sheets of gelatine in cold water for 10 minutes, then squeeze well.
- Meanwhile put cheese, fructose, Vanilli, yogurt into the mixer, operate the shaker to mix the ingredients.
- If the gelatin has melted, put it in a mixture of cheese and yogurt. mix all the ingredients well using a shaker.
- If the dough has expanded then the cream is ready. Next, pour the cream over the base of the biscuit and flatten it using the help of a spoon.
- Then put your cheesecake in the fridge for 4 hours to make it soy, then serve.
- You can store a light cheesecake in the fridge for 2-3 days in a sealed container, it is not recommended to freeze.
Yogurt has long been known as a healthy food. Yogurt can lose weight. But keep in mind, yogurt consumption for diet also needs to be done with certain rules.
Equipment Low Carb Cream Cheese Desserts – No Bake Cheesecake
Mistakes that occur when using yogurt for diet
- Too focused on calorie content
- Does not measure the right portion
- Too many adding toppings
- Easily tempted low-fat labels