Low Carb Dessert Recipes Using Cream Cheese
Low carb dessert recipes using cream cheese, the basic ingredients use cream cheese. This food contains protein and fat, very suitable for consumption by low carbohydrate diets.
The level of complexity in this recipe is a little tricky, but you will be satisfied with the results.
Explanation of carbohydrates in food:
- Each balanced diet is based on carbohydrates, which are the main source of energy, “fuel” of our body.
- Carbohydrates are the main source of energy for our bodies, sugars include plant foods.
- Cereals, beans and vegetables including complex carbohydrates.
- And fruit is a simple carbohydrate.Below is a nutrition table with carbohydrate content from various foods: cereals, nuts, vegetables, fruits, and there are many more.
To stay up to date on optimal health and nutrition topics, the Academy of Nutrition blog is available: every week a new article with useful information and advice is available.
Carbohydrates available (g/100 g pe)
Tables are divided into sections: you can jump directly to:
- All meals
- Oils and Fats
- Milk and Yogurt
- Various Products
- Vegetables and Vegetables
- Cheese and dairy products
- Cereals and Their Derivatives
The ketogenic diet will produce a “ketone body” or the metabolic product of energy production. In this case, support from nutritionists is important.
Lovers of greedy desserts, you will love this cheesecake, chocolate beans, and easy to prepare. With chocolate cake crumbs, cream cheese, peanut butter, and chocolate chips of your choice, everyone is ready to prepare a sweet and luxurious dessert!
- 375 ml brown cake crumbs (Oreo)
- 60 ml melted butter
- 500 g cream cheese
- 250 ml sugar
- 300 g pieces of dark chocolate or milk, as a flavoring
- 500 ml cream 35%
- Combine breadcrumbs and melted butter, press this mixture into the bottom of a 25 cm baking sheet. chill for 30 minutes.
- in a bowl, beat cream cheese that has been softened with peanut butter and sugar until well blended.
- You can adjust the amount of sugar if you use milk chocolate.
- Add half a cup of chocolate and stir.
- Beat 375 ml of 35% cream and add to the cream cheese mixture, stirring gently.
- Spread this mixture on the base of the chocolate cake and chill for 2 hours.
- Cake pan