Low Carb Japanese Noodles – Shirataki Noodles Recipe is one of the famous main menus. This type of food has high fiber content, so it can help maintain a fuller taste for longer.
And able to help lose weight. Shirataki noodles are processed from the roots of konjac plants, or syringes referred to as glucomannan fibers.
Konjac is a tuber plant that usually grows in Japan, China, and some regions of Southeast Asia. In addition to being processed into noodles, it is also often used as a raw material in the manufacture of toys, snacks, and others.
Eating foods containing glucomannan fiber can help lower levels of the hormone ghrelin.
Here I will share a food menu recipe that will not make your weight rise.
Shirataki noodles, low-calorie noodles with myriad benefits
- Relieves constipation
- Lowering cholesterol
- Lose weight
- High viscous fiber content
- Lowers blood sugar and insulin levels
Low Carb Japanese Noodles – Shirataki Noodles Recipe
Sautéed Low Carb with Shirataki Noodles
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp peppercorns
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 16 oz shirataki noodles
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp garlic chili sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- ½ kg asparagus
- ¼ cup coconut amino
- ⅓ cup onion
- ½ kg boneless skinless chicken thighs
- ¼ cup Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener
- First cut the chicken , and asparagus into small dice-shaped sizes, then slice the mushrooms, onions.
- Both prepare a sieve then put shirataki noodles into it, then wash with warm water for 3 minutes and squeeze so that it does not contain too much water to make the texture better.
- All three prepare a frying pan on the stove, heat a spoonful of oil over medium heat.
- Then season the chicken with salt, pepper, then cook each side until cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the pan, then put a little oil, asparagus, mushrooms until tender.
- Put the chicken and shirataki noodles in a pan, once the vegetables are cooked and stir until everything is well mixed.
- Prepare a ¼ pour pan of sauce into the pan and stir well. Put the chicken and shirataki noodles in it. Save the rest for serving so that it can season to taste.
- Cover the pan for 6 minutes so the vegetables are tender.
- Last serve the dish.