Mississippi Pot Roast Recipe Crock Pot
Tender and juicy meat, a very delicious dinner dish. A slightly spicy taste will make your eyes slip. This is a Mississippi pot roast recipe crock pot easy dish that takes just a few minutes to make.
I often make it and serve it for dinner with the family. Everyone loved it, the smell of the soup spreading made him call my family and approach the dinner table.
The grandmother who lost her appetite arrived thrusting her plate. All surprised and praised me for being able to whet grandma’s appetite, she said so tender meat was the reason. I’m very happy to hear it.
This recipe is made requires only 6 ingredients:
- chuck roast
- olive oil
- ranch dressing mix
- packet Au Juice gravy mix
- unsalted butter
I use peperoncini to add a little spicy in this dish, Pepperoncini peppers are healthy as long as the food is low in calories and low in fat, and some cases almost fat-free. Limiting calories and fat in your diet can help lose weight or maintain a healthy weight.
Fat-free foods reduce your risk of developing high cholesterol and the problems associated with buildup in your arteries.
How to make meat rost crockpot?
This is a simple way of cooking that you can do without having to require special skills:
- First, burn the meat, this will give it a strong flavor and aroma. You can do it for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the meat to the instant pot roast, add the dried herbs, slices of butter, and peperoncini to the top.
- Then cover the pan and cook for 1 hour using high pressure.
- After that let the pan remove naturally for 15 minutes before removing steam.
Is it safe if consumed by keto dieters?
In this dish, there are 349 calories while the calories needed each day for adult men are 2,500 calories, while for women about 2,000 calories. This dish is very safe to consume for dieters.
What dishes are suitable to be served with Mississippi pot roast tasty?
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole in Oven, perfect if served together. baked potatoes twice in the oven that are a family favorite. The combination of potatoes and cheese baked in a casserole makes it tender and melts when eaten.
- Vegan Green Bean Casserole, the tender Green Bean coupled with a splash of mushroom cream sauce and crispy fried onions are perfectly baked.
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts in Oven, sweet cabbage baked with grated parmesan cheese produces a crispy dish that many people love.
- Serves: 8
- Serving size: 8
- Calories: 349
- Fat: 23 g
- Saturated fat: 9 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 405 mg
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 33 g
- Cholesterol: 117 mg
- 1½ kg chuck roast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1½ tbsp ranch dressing mix
- 1-ounce packet Au Juice gravy mix
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, sliced
- ⅓ cup pepperoncini, sliced
- Prepare a large saucepan and heat the oil over medium heat.
- After that put the meat and bake both sides for 2 minutes.
- Then put the cooked meat into a slow cooker. Sprinkle the dried herbs and place the slices of butter, pepperoncini on top of the grilled meat.
- Tightly cover the pan and cook over low heat for 7 -8 hours.
- Set aside the fat and shred the meat using a fork before serving.
- The first step sets the pan to sauté mode. Then add olive oil.
- Keep the meat in a saucepan and cook for 3 minutes. Drain the meat and keep it on a plate.
- After that add ¾ cup of water to an instant saucepan stir so that the stains in the pan disappear.
- Put the cooked meat back in, add the rest of the ingredients to it.
- Cover the pan instantly, cook for 1 hour at high pressure.
- Let the pan remove naturally for 15 minutes before removing steam.
Mississippi pot roast recipe crock pot cooking tips
- Avoid using frozen grilled meat, if frozen leave it at room temperature until it melts.
- The first step, grill the meat for about 3-5 minutes to get a strong roasting flavor.
- If you want a soft meat texture, use a slow cooker.
- Peperoncini can be used in its entirety you can slightly tear the middle only.